I am NOW barred from viewing thread because i spoke the truth

Never, ever has this been the case. 30+ years of Cakewalk-I dared to challenge and speak my mind about the policing policy?
No explanation-Gosh I wonder who did this? So now, the Cakewalk forum is a police state? 

Yes here at Cakewalk by Bandlab we know how to win over our customers-Yes we do! ☹️

Edited by Pathfinder
  • Meh 1

@Pathfinder I think the thread in question was deleted. I can't see it either.

Once a thread has said all there is to say it makes sense to lock it.

It also makes sense to delete threads that really contain no useful information and serve only to bring on the trolls and chaos.

just my nickel98, but in your heart; you know what I mean...

t

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

It also makes sense to delete threads that really contain no useful information and serve only to bring on the trolls and chaos.

t

Never mind- no point!

Regards

Frank

Edited by Pathfinder

18 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

t

I also do NOT consider myself a troll (30+ years with CW) or chaos................I know that's NOT what you meant-Just sayin 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Meh 1

4 hours ago, Pathfinder said:

I also do NOT consider myself a troll (30+ years with CW) or chaos................I know that's NOT what you meant-Just sayin 🙂 

The thread was deleted because it started off with an attack against staff. I did not delete the thread, but that kind of conduct is unacceptable, and a violation of terms for this forum. I am going to lock this thread though. You're entitled to your opinions, but also remember this is a Cakewalk owned forum. Our goal here is to support people and provide discourse in a positive manor. We've given plenty of space for people to make criticisms, but a lot of threads just devolve into repetitions of the same complaints that aren't in any way constructive. Hostile posts make this forum discouraging for those folks who do want get more insight about actually using the app and making music. Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7