A drone that turned into a Berlin thing

Wookiee

Whilst The Gull, takes a little Sojourn this fell out of the furry paws on Sunday

A drone that turned into a Berlin thing

Toy used in this drone that turned into a Berlin thing

Instruments

Cherry Audio 
VM Custom Drone Patch

Gforce
impOSCar 3
OB-X
DMX

Arturia
MiniBrute

FX Used
Infected Mushrooms Wider

Boz Digitals
Width Knob
David Bendeth +10dB Compressor

Artura
Bus Peek On export Track

All other FX from either Sonar or S-Plat.

Thanks for listening hope you enjoyed it. :) 

• Like 5

Hi Wookie - really like this, definitly got that Tangerine Dream vibe going on - to me  it sounds like Mr Gull might be having a hard time in this track!!!!!

Cool stuff my friend

Nigel

• Thanks 1

Personally, I have long thought evolving textures and arps/sequences/beatz went well together when properly layered with progressive development as you've demonstrated here.  Nice one here!!!!  Thanks for sharing.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Wookie - really like this, definitly got that Tangerine Dream vibe going on - to me  it sounds like Mr Gull might be having a hard time in this track!!!!!

Cool stuff my friend

Nigel

The Gull is resting from his success, thinking what could be next.

This was totally unexpected I was noodling around with Cherry Audio's Voltage Modular, like you do, and came up with an interesting drone base.

Stuck it into Sonar then, added impOSCar 3 along with the OB-X . Then things started to fall into place. Added the DMX for some percussion and the MiniBrute for some basic bass pulsing.  Two hours later I had a tune. Few more hours refining the mix total time four hours from silence to this.

Thanks for the ears, time and continued support.

On 6/13/2024 at 3:04 PM, User 905133 said:

Personally, I have long thought evolving textures and arps/sequences/beatz went well together when properly layered with progressive development as you've demonstrated here.  Nice one here!!!!  Thanks for sharing.  

Thank you. 

On 6/23/2024 at 7:12 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

Great when those drum fills come in - mix is very cool.  This sounds like it was a lot of fun to put together.  I love when the arpeggio type notes go down one lower than you think they will.

Thank you Steve, it was fun, especially as it just fell out of the paws.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2024 at 6:46 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

I totally agree!  One of your best!!

Thank you Lynn, sorry for being slow, I have been struck down with some lurgy, not Covid, but I have spent the last week in bed, sleeping 😴