Any Facebook Gurus - I need help - locked out - can't get back in

It looks like I am not going to be able to get any help to unlock my band's account. 

I opened a new personal account to try to find help on FB. I couldn't get on with the old one, so it was worth a try.

Instead, I got a few people who are willing to help me, but they want money to do so. IMO, there is nothing wrong with trying to sell their services to me, but I don't want to pay to save a free account. It just seems wrong. 

I've only posted once on the new account, and it was on a Meta help page, where the offers for help came in. Now I'm getting friend requests from dozens of people I don't know.

So I'm going to have to close this account.

My old band account is still visible, I just can't edit it or post on it. And it has a link to my website where anyone on the web can visit me.

So my solution is to either let this one become stuck in limbo, or whatever happens to an unattended account in Facebook.

Eventually, I'll make a new band site on FB, but I've wasted too much time trying to fix this one, so I'm not in a hurry to start.

I've always questioned why people would want a Facebook Business page, where only FB members can access it, when he/she could have a World Wide Web page where anyone on the Internet can access it, FB or not.

But either I'm missing something, or just too logical.

Notes ♫