Get HoRNet DynEQ for FREE - 24 Hours Only!

Lamia6

HoRNet is excited to offer you our dynamic equalizer plugin, HoRNet DynEQ, for free for the next 24 hours! This exclusive offer is valid until 23:59:59 on Tuesday, June 11th (Italian time).

Offer Details:

Discount: 100% off (FREE)

Code: No code needed

Validity: Until 23:59:59 on June 11th, 2024 (Italian time)

To claim your free plugin, simply add HoRNet DynEQ to your cart on their website, and the price will be automatically set to zero. No code is required.

Don't miss this chance to enhance your audio production with their powerful dynamic equalizer!

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-dyneq/

(and yes their server is being hammered right now)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

I'm getting close to having everything from Hornet.  I appreciate and support talented, hard working devs like Saverio, but he gives away so much stuff free and cheap that I hope his business is making enough for him to enjoy his life. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

Yes, the site is unstable.

I finally got the plugin after trying to get it about ten or twelve times.

My opinion is polemic I know (since they're giving something for free) but... anyway...

I don't know what Hornet wants with this "free for 24h" and being unable to deal with the people trying to get the promo. The first time I couldn't get one of their plugins for free because of that I wrote them a polite complaint and they solemnly ignored me.

After  that  I simply don't buy anything from them anymore and ignore all this kind of promo from them. I keep using what I have but I'll never buy anything from Hornet again. I guess this kind of policy to get new customers worked backwards with me.

30 minutes ago, pwal³ said:

they've put a "waiting room" page in place

but if you (me) don't pay attention and act quick enough, adding to basket sends you (me) back to the waiting room 🙄

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

My opinion is polemic I know (since they're giving something for free) but... anyway...

I don't know what Hornet wants with this "free for 24h" and being unable to deal with the people trying to get the promo. The first time I couldn't get one of their plugins for free because of that I wrote them a polite complaint and they solemnly ignored me.

After  that  I simply don't buy anything from them anymore and ignore all this kind of promo from them. I keep using what I have but I'll never buy anything from Hornet again. I guess this kind of policy to get new customers worked backwards with me.

they are not a big company, I believe there is only 2 of them running it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr No Name said:

they are not a big company, I believe there is only 2 of them running it.

I know that. But if they can't keep with whats being offered they could extend the period for 48h or more. The way they do the promos is frustrating and, as I said, had a negative effect on me as a customer since I have a good chunk of their plugins.

59 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I know that. But if they can't keep with whats being offered they could extend the period for 48h or more. The way they do the promos is frustrating and, as I said, had a negative effect on me as a customer since I have a good chunk of their plugins.

I think their server gets overwhelmed, I've used it numerous times on the promos and had a buffering payment screen, one of those things imo.

if you have not been able to get the plugin because of the server overload you can use the code:

DYNEQ100

To get the plugin for free. It expires on June 14th.

Saverio

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3