Where is the new Cakewalk Sonar?

Yes, I agree!

But I think the VX-64 Vocal Strip and PX-64 Percussion Strip are also available. Additionally, if you want you can install the SI instruments (SI-Drum Kit, SI-Bass Guitar, SI-Electric Piano and SI-String Section).

On 6/3/2024 at 11:14 PM, RexRed said:

Where is the new Cakewalk Sonar?

I don't want a beta, and I don't want to sign up for other websites. I just want a page fully dedicated to subscribing to or buying the new Sonar...

Please keep me informed.

Thx 🌞

Later this year......

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, John T said:

There's no denying that this is the oddest product launch I think I've ever seen.

There are many unusual software releases in the market. The Behringer DAW has been in development since 2020,, Bitwig took more than 3 years after the first release announcement.

Edited by Pragi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CSistine said:

Don't say such unthought things! It could as well be next year .... or even later!

No Problem,if it happens next year, it will work later that year too.

On 6/6/2024 at 9:07 AM, John T said:

There's no denying that this is the oddest product launch I think I've ever seen.

Yep, in fact this product launch was so incredibly low-key, the majority of the forum members don't even seem to be aware that it ALREADY HAPPENED! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JonD said:

Yep, in fact this product launch was so incredibly low-key, the majority of the forum members don't even seem to be aware that it ALREADY HAPPENED! 

they're mostly in subscription denial

• Haha 1

Well, that's the thing. There's been no active promotional push on it anywhere. The most it's talked about is here, by a long shot, and it's not even talked about that much here. The uptake so far has to be pretty low.

3 hours ago, JonD said:

As I wrote in another post, perhaps because the graphic look like a beta?

4 hours ago, Terry Kelley said:

Sonar is here. If it doesn’t meet your needs there are alternatives.

Alternative is Cakewalk, which supposed to be "free" for "decades to come" 

*See my "Blast from the past post"

Even if Sonar will be subscription only, clarity on phasing out Cakewalk by Bandlab should be given. To mark even one "decade" (per letter sent April 2018), technically it should work till April 2028. Will it do that?

• Great Idea 1