native Website down?

Posted (edited)

Hi all - I've tried to log in to Native Access and Native's website but it neither are accepting my login details - also when I request a new password it doesn't work

Does anyone know if their website is down? 

edit - it seems that it is as others on NI forum having problems

Edited by JoeGBradford

This has been happening to me for the past couple of months.

Sometimes it's constantly failing to authenticate, sometimes it gets stuck on "Loading Products", sometimes it fails to download.

I've uninstalled/re-installed (including deleting all the stuff uninstall doesn't remove), turned off all firewalls / AV etc.. and nothing helps.

Constantly restarting the app will eventually get there, but it's incredibly frustrating.

• Sad 1

Thanks both

I tried again late last night and the NI and Izotope websites were working again - had to update my passwords for both (no bad things as they were old pretty insecure ones!). I'll have to remember to leave it for a day or so if it happens again! I felt better when I realised that others at the NI forum were having the same problems - for a moment I thought someone had hijacked my accounts!  

Some times ago I had problems, because I used the same e-mail for NI and iZotope. I had to adjust to the same password to make it work on both sites! I guess it has to do with their fusion!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 10:37 AM, craigb said:

The Natives were restless.

91b00dd84b87a878f88d470d340a2ae8.jpg&f=1

They wanted you to prove your not a robot

smokesignalsupload.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1c

th?id=OIP.cNKw6GMouKft0HCK105awQHaE7%26p

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz