If you won the Lotto, what would you do with it?

Mesh

I'd buy a farm (with a stream in the backyard for my lovely wife)and build a small studio....of course, I wouldn't (publicly) let anyone know I won (you know those relatives that really aren't your relatives 😜).

Also, would help the homeless. 

• Like 2

I was gonna say that I would buy a farm with a stream for Mesh and his lovely wife, but then he revealed himself to be the kind of guy who would peel an orange in his pocket rather than give me a piece of it, so...... not that.😉

Why do people always want to help the homeless btw? They're all mortgage/rent free, no utility bills to pay, no taxes... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'd start a retirement village for career musicians who never made the big time. 

I'd do my best to get rich, famous musicians to chip in, and the rates would be minimal. Depending on how much the Jaggers, Swifts, and Ga-Ga's chip in, the apartments might even be free.

The stipulation would be the person should have been a gigging musician for most of his/her life and needs a place to retire.

There would be a place for jam sessions, and a lounge open to the public. 

And, of course, a hearing aid center.

Notes ♫

• Like 6

I've actually had designs and plans for a type of resort/convention center/artist escape "town" that would be self-sufficient.

Of course, with inflation skyrocketing, even a few million would probably barely get me a little lodge in the wilderness!

1 hour ago, craigb said:

Don't you know most of us here? 🤔

😜

That time the (ex) wife and I went to see the Addams on Broadway.

Usher: I'm sorry, the seats are odd.
Me: That's ok, so are we...

1Yi7.gif

• Haha 2

I would buy 20,000 acres in Utah. A stretch that goes from the mountains to the valley.

Build a beautiful log cabin in the middle of it.

Build another building dedicated to music.

Another for my farming and survival equipment.

Then, nobody would ever see me again unless I needed a doctor.

Maybe family could come once a year.

Maybe.

As for doing good with the money, yes, after I have it set up to live off investments and the initial amount could never dwindle.

I've always dreamed of moving to Utah. It will never happen now though, but if I coild have stuck it with my wife, we planned on retiring there.

I've been all over the country and it was by far my favorite place to be. We were passing through one time on a 2 week vacation. We rearranged all our stops in other states and stayed there the whole time and didn't want to leave when it was time to come home.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

I would buy 20,000 acres in Utah. A stretch that goes from the mountains to the valley.

Build a beautiful log cabin in the middle of it.

Build another building dedicated to music.

Another for my farming and survival equipment.

Then, nobody would ever see me again unless I needed a doctor.

Maybe family could come once a year.

Maybe.

As for doing good with the money, yes, after I have it set up to live off investments and the initial amount could never dwindle.

I've always dreamed of moving to Utah. It will never happen now though, but if I coild have stuck it with my wife, we planned on retiring there.

I've been all over the country and it was by far my favorite place to be. We were passing through one time on a 2 week vacation. We rearranged all our stops in other states and stayed there the whole time and didn't want to leave when it was time to come home.

No one would see you until you needed a sip of water.