United Plugins 5th Anniversary Sale

Larry Shelby

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

And that MorphVerb is only a fiver. 

You know that the "it's only a fiver" philosophy is the road to ruin. Is it any good is the question.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

For new customers, on the United Plugins website, my Code UP9198165 should get 20% off for new customers and you get €10 credit to your account.

In theory that should mean if you buy one of €5 plugins first, you get it for €4 but you get €10 credit towards your next purchase.

Then on your next order, the other four cost €20 (i.e. 4 x €5), but you can take off €10 on that second order.

So you could get all 5 plugins for €14 at https://unitedplugins.com/ ?

• FireCobra
  • MorphVerb
  • Royal Compressor
  • Transmutator
  • Quick AG

You can add other more expensive plugins to the first order and they will get 20% off, but the cheaper ones are best done as a second order.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

For new customers, on the United Plugins website, my Code UP9198165 should get 20% off for new customers and you get €10 credit to your account.

In theory that should mean if you buy one of €5 plugins first, you get it for €4 but you get €10 credit towards your next purchase.

Then on your next order, the other four cost €20 (i.e. 4 x €5), but you can take off €10 on that second order.

So you could get all 5 plugins for €14 at https://unitedplugins.com/ ?

• FireCobra
  • MorphVerb
  • Royal Compressor
  • Transmutator
  • Quick AG

You can add other more expensive plugins to the first order and they will get 20% off, but the cheaper ones are best done as a second order.

Now we’ll get a whole load of people posting their referral codes. Here we go again. 

Edited by MrFigg

17 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Now we’ll get a whole load of people posting their referral codes. Here we go again. 

It's not really worth bothering in this particular deal for them to. If someone takes advantage of this offer, then their first purchase is only $5 so the referral is non existent ?

1 minute ago, MusicMan said:

It's not really worth bothering in this particular deal for them to. If someone takes advantage of this offer, then their first purchase is only $5 so the referral is non existent ?

Hahaha...ok :). I can let that one go :):):) 

• Haha 1

Purchased DIFIX with my credits!

I am surprised, how well this plugin works! Incredible, how a DI guitar together with an amp sim can sound much more realistic with this plugin!

• Like 2