Karanyi $40 Coupon

Larry Shelby

56 minutes ago, satya said:

Cart amount should be above 40

I added two items that were 39 each, so the total was 78. It still didn't accept the voucher. ?

Anyway, I didn't want to buy anything, was just testing. Their products are on sale so often, you might get a better price without a voucher at a different time.

• Like 1

I have a bunch of this developer's libraries and plugins, and find they're pretty good.  But I'm not a fan of Kanayi's promotional practices. 

Karanyi routinely does sales promotions like this one where they inflate the regular prices of eligible products and offer a coupon for those products only that makes the final price the same or more than the constantly running sales prices they offer. I don't want to reward them for engaging in these practices, so I always skip these sales and they repeat this tactic over and over (inflating prices and creating coupons). 

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Karanyi routinely does sales promotions like this one where they inflate the regular prices of eligible products and offer a coupon for those products only that makes the final price the same or more than the constantly running sales prices they offer. I don't want to reward them for engaging in these practices, so I always skip these sales and they repeat this tactic over and over (inflating prices and creating coupons). 

I like the products I have from them but yeah, this is exactly why I basically ignore them. 

1 hour ago, Niky Serrano said:

Karanyi sucks
That's my opinion

They seem to have built up a poor reputation based on the comments I read about them. They are usually people complaining about discount codes and pricing rather than commenting on the products themselves. This doesn't of course imply that the products are bad, but when the only feedback you see tends to be negative, it's still a black mark against them. Their pricing/coupon code policy comes across as very poor PR.

1 hour ago, Technostica said:

They seem to have built up a poor reputation based on the comments I read about them. They are usually people complaining about discount codes and pricing rather than commenting on the products themselves. This doesn't of course imply that the products are bad, but when the only feedback you see tends to be negative, it's still a black mark against them. Their pricing/coupon code policy comes across as very poor PR.

In my case, a bad experience with customer service. The result was that my account was banned. Some information and experience about this can be found in this forum.

The products can be good or bad, but it is a company that is not serious.