Humblebundle Music Creators Studio Essentials Software Bundle €18.61

ralfrobert

58 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Just get the bundle for $20.  It's not like some major roadblock.

Well... from my point of view, to buy all only for one synth... is not a good idea

But a solution could be to buy the package and sell the rest of plugins and content for cheap prices. The final proposal is not get the synth I want free, but minimize the price a lot

I am going there

20 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

Well... from my point of view, to buy all only for one synth... is not a good idea

But a solution could be to buy the package and sell the rest of plugins and content for cheap prices. The final proposal is not get the synth I want free, but minimize the price a lot

I am going there

So you could hope and wait for that one synth to be less than $20 or free.  It seems the "want" is not really want.  You then can join the mass of plugin brokers trying to sell off the other stuff.      

The next time I'll try not to be stupid and register the serials on duplicates and give them away.   I don't need to trade to compliment my hoarding.    I got 2 synths I didn't have for $20. Plus loops with midis don't hurt either.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 11:38 AM, audioschmaudio said:

I've got a spare redeem code for Double Scoop to give away for free. Anyone interested? It's a two voice rompler. There's also a free expansion pack for it: Twisted Sundae
DM me if you would like to have it.

AS_Double_Scoop_600x600_02.jpg

Is this one even worth registering and downloading?  I haven't gotten that far yet.

10 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Is this one even worth registering and downloading?  I haven't gotten that far yet.

Two voice rompler. Says all you need to know. 

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2024 at 8:38 PM, audioschmaudio said:

I've got a spare redeem code for Double Scoop to give away for free. Anyone interested? It's a two voice rompler. There's also a free expansion pack for it: Twisted Sundae
DM me if you would like to have it.

AS_Double_Scoop_600x600_02.jpg

Finally, I won't use it, so it's still available

16 hours ago, DamienF said:

Finally, I won't use it, so it's still available

I have it and like it and apparently I'm alone in liking, at least in this group. 

To be clear,  when the dev writes that it's a two voice ROMpler, there's a good possibility for people to confuse that with two voice polyphony. It's referring to it letting the user blend two different multisample libraries together. I find Double Scoop is a gem for appealing synthwave style patches. So I picked it up for a buck and would recommend for anyone those style of patches appeal to. 

Posted (edited)

RE: Double Scoop.  My go-to plug-in tester is Voltage Modular.  I found the list of exposed parameters available to me was not right. It started with 8 "V1 Amp Env Atk" parameters, followed by "Bypass," and then the typical list of per-channel "MIDI CC" parameters (MIDI CC 00|0 to MIDI CC 15|129). 

I don't know if the actual parameter names show up properly in CbB. UPDATE: Just checked. The same problem shows up in CbB.  

Also, the samples seem to be included in *.cra files; I could no way to find to add user samples. 

ADDENDUM: Via Right-Click, Double Scoop's controls have MIDI Learn and Assign to CC.

Edited by User 905133
edits