GForce New ImpOSCar 3 and 2 bundles

D-Fused Sounds

Posted (edited)

I've trialed ImpOSCar2 several times, but never pulled the PayPal trigger. But the new ImpOSCar3 version was compelling enough that I bought it. It will be a nice addition to my instrument library.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, pop_life said:

As a subscriber, I received the code DFriend making it down to $63.95  I don't know if it works for all.

We would like to keep coupons for our newsletter readers  just to be fair, as we offer special deals to all our supporters but thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

tested it right away :

1) new presets : not incredible

2) Buggy

3) ,BEWARE cpu hit is crazy on some patches , Unison and voices handling can help but still ...

Will stick for now with old one

Pros : wavetable table / edit page : exellent !!

I loved this synths for its lush sounds / pads , gonna use *Discovery Pro and the Access Virus EMU  for that now 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Upgrade for owners of ImpOSCar 2 is £29.99 plus VAT.

I've been looking and can't find it. Where can you see this?

Maybe by e-mail - I just noticed I was unsubscribed.

Edit: Oh, nevermind - adding it to the cart gives the discount automatically. Thanks for posting that, I didn't know there was an upgrade price!

Edited by Luc

12 hours ago, Luc said:

adding it to the cart gives the discount automatically

Yeah, this is not intuitive.

I'm sure they even lose sales, because it's not apparent for owners of previous versions how to get to that upgrade price.

And I should probably tell THEM this instead of posting it here. :) So I will send it to them as well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Per Christian Frankplads said:

Yeah, this is not intuitive.

I'm sure they even lose sales, because it's not apparent for owners of previous versions how to get to that upgrade price.

And I should probably tell THEM this instead of posting it here. :) So I will send it to them as well.

only this at the end of the page:

UPGRADES FROM IMPOSCAR2

Registered owners of a full impOSCar2 licence will receive an automatic upgrade discount when purchasing impOSCar3. Please make sure you’re logged in to your user account and add impOSCar3 to your basket.

tbh i m not happy with addition of wavetable, this ruins the originality of being a original analog synth , adding effects and some more osc and lfo anf filter types is nice but adding an osc that has no connection with Oscar synth i dont think makes sense

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, satya said:

tbh i m not happy with addition of wavetable, this ruins the originality of being a original analog synth , adding effects and some more osc and lfo anf filter types is nice but adding an osc that has no connection with Oscar synth i dont think makes sense

v3 is compatible with all of the v2 presets. Even if you don't use any of the added features of v3, I found the improved UI support for 4K displays really useful on my 17" Lenovo P17. Much nicer to work with versus v2. So, I finally paid for it.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, John Maar said:

v3 is compatible with all of the v2 presets. Even if you don't use any of the added features of v3, I found the improved UI support for 4K displays really useful on my 17" Lenovo P17. Much nicer to work with versus v2. So, I finally paid for it.

To be honest , new gui lack contrast imho .... must have been developped on super glossy Mac screen imho .... instead of a calibrted Mat display like all pros usually do ....might be wrong , but seen this problem on a lot of dev offices 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Technostica said:

I logged into my account and the upgrade to M-TRON PRO IV from the free version was 40 + VAT.

It was £29.99 plus VAT on and after BF