Every Saint has a past

Bajan Blue

Unsurprisingly, another excellent track from @Bajan Blue-- from every perspective, songwriting, vocals, instrumentals. This one hits it out the park (hmm, a very American expression using a baseball metaphor; in other words, it's superb). I really like this song a lot.  Even more, the title is definitely clever and had me intrigued. I agree with Terry, it's very 80s., It reminds me a lot of an excellent band from Australia, Icehouse that my wife and I both love. I'm definitely going to have to play this for her. I'm sure she'll love it too. Great job to everyone involved with this song. 

On 5/15/2024 at 7:30 PM, Makke said:

Hi Nigel.

Great song and video. Excellent recorded and mixed music. Sounds good.

Makke

Hi Makke

Thanks for the great comments - really appreciate them as always

Cheers

Nigel

On 5/16/2024 at 8:27 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Another great song and video!  This has nice chord changes which keeps it from being predictable.  Well done, Nigel!

Hi Lynn

Thanks so much, appreciate the very kind comments

Cheers

Nigel

On 5/17/2024 at 3:41 PM, Supa Reels said:

Great sounding track and a pro video. Everything seems just right,.. well done m8 but then you knew that.

One thing .. it sounds better here than the album track .clearer somehow ..makes it even better and fantastic album !

ATB

Steve 

Hi Steve

Thanks my friend - always appreciate the comments

Cheers

Nigel

On 5/20/2024 at 2:54 PM, Wookiee said:

Amazing what Drones can film these days ;) 

Sounds fine here Nigel, clean, well spaced mix, well defined vocal sitting in the mix.

Hi Wookie

Thanks for the great comments - hope you keeping well

Cheers

Nigel

On 5/21/2024 at 1:58 PM, hsmusic said:

Listening & enjoying the track, structure & groove..The mix sounds nice on my cans too, balanced & full.

Hi HS

Thanks really appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

On 5/25/2024 at 12:07 AM, Larry T. said:

Great work. Nice, steady groove. Great vox. Nice melodic flourishes throughout.

Hi Larry - thanks so much - always appreciate your comments

Cheers

Nigel

On 5/25/2024 at 11:59 PM, Terry Carroll said:

This is a good track in every way. I don't know what to say, other than I like it. 80s, and that a good thing, Say no to AI

Rock on!!! Terry

Hi Terry - yes definitely no to AI😎 tanks for the comments - much appreciated

Nigel

On 5/26/2024 at 1:39 AM, PavlovsCat said:

Unsurprisingly, another excellent track from @Bajan Blue-- from every perspective, songwriting, vocals, instrumentals. This one hits it out the park (hmm, a very American expression using a baseball metaphor; in other words, it's superb). I really like this song a lot.  Even more, the title is definitely clever and had me intrigued. I agree with Terry, it's very 80s., It reminds me a lot of an excellent band from Australia, Icehouse that my wife and I both love. I'm definitely going to have to play this for her. I'm sure she'll love it too. Great job to everyone involved with this song. 

Hi

thanks so much for those great comments - really appreciate them as always.

Never heard of Icehouse - shall look into those

Cheers

Nigel

Hi Nigel - awful news about the guy who produced the video - this is a great testament to his talent.

Loved all of it, I can hear a Duran Duran vibe too - no bad thing in my book.

Andy

On 6/9/2024 at 5:41 PM, equality said:

Awesome music and video! I like the bold modulations. Give me some Nik Kershaw vibes. Very impressive! 

Hi - thanks for the great comments - really appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

On 6/9/2024 at 9:47 PM, Jesse Screed said:

There are so many excellent artists on this forum, and your group continues to shine!

Gehalte

Volmaaktheid

Vreugde

😁

Hi Jesse, very good 😎 - luckily I speak a bit of the old Afrikaans (I had to learn some as my wife is a native Afrikaans speaker!!)  so thanks for the compliment - Quality, Perfection and Joy indeed!! Words I say every day to my wife🤪🤪

keep well

Nigel

On 6/10/2024 at 9:11 PM, AndyB01 said:

Hi Nigel - awful news about the guy who produced the video - this is a great testament to his talent.

Loved all of it, I can hear a Duran Duran vibe too - no bad thing in my book.

Andy

Hi Andy - thanks so much - yes we shall remember him dearly - Romeo was such a nice young lad - I am just starting with another lad - I hope he will learn as well as Romeo did - he will have a lot to experiment  on - our next album is nearly done so he will have a hand in 14 videos!!!!

Thanks for the kind comments on the track, always appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

On 6/11/2024 at 12:38 PM, Paul Bush said:

Always listen to you work , lots of chord changes makes for really interesting hearing , production top  backing harmonies just sublime cheers P

Hi Paul - thanks, always appreciate the support and great comments

cheers

Nigel

On 6/11/2024 at 2:09 PM, jwnicholson78 said:

Excellent work, up to your usual standard.  I especially liked the synths in the break.  Very nice.

Hi

Thanks so much, very much appreciated

Cheers

Nigel