Mejan

equality

Hi Mikeal, nice one, like it. In the section from 2:08 to 2:58  there are a couple of "cello "notes that clash with the piano, imho.

Nice uplifting tune.

Rik

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rikfr said:

Hi Mikeal, nice one, like it. In the section from 2:08 to 2:58  there are a couple of "cello "notes that clash with the piano, imho.

Nice uplifting tune.

Rik

Thanks Rik. Appreciate. I'll check that out. 

Wow - this is really well done.  I like the dissonance with some of the chord structure.  I guess it's not really dissonance, but away from normalcy which is mostly a good idea.  Very clear recording.  What do you use for piano?  Is is a plugin?  The bass sound is nice too.

• Like 1

Much enjoyed. I'd tag this as "jazz" a bit more than "folk, singer songwriter"; but what do I know about genres (and I mean that literally!)

17 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

The bass sound is nice too

Yes indeed.

?'s ?

t

of course, I "liked" and commented over at SC. Don't you wish everybody did?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Wow - this is really well done.  I like the dissonance with some of the chord structure.  I guess it's not really dissonance, but away from normalcy which is mostly a good idea.  Very clear recording.  What do you use for piano?  Is is a plugin?  The bass sound is nice too.

Thank you so much Steve! ? The piano is Addictive Keys, a vst from XLN Audio. The bass is Trilian from Spectrasonic. 

6 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Much enjoyed. I'd tag this as "jazz" a bit more than "folk, singer songwriter"; but what do I know about genres (and I mean that literally!)

Yes indeed.

?'s ?

t

of course, I "liked" and commented over at SC. Don't you wish everybody did?

I love comments, especially positive ones. ?. Thank you so much. You are definitely right about the jazz-tag. I'll fix that. "Singer song writer" without song doesn't sound right. Greetings! Mikael 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Nice track, good balance in the mix, all the voices clear and present, nice use of brushes on the drums, what did you use? :) 

Thanks a lot! I think it's Battery 4 brushes. ?

27 minutes ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi

Like this - good track, well mixed and very emotive of spring!!

Well done

Nigel

So glad to read your comment Nigel! Thank you very much. ??