How to get ISW SHREDDAGE AMP XTC only $7 or free!

laglag

1. Go to [MyDeals] and add AMP XTC to your cart.

2.Plese enter two coupon codes. 

saxtc15ttxjk2

SAXTC156JAMUR

3.Buy it!?

If you do not have the right to crossgrade, you will be granted the right if you purchase the guitar for free.

Edited by laglag
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

image.jpeg.20e24caea961c80b84e91cabe63fe0d6.jpeg

Amateurs.

Iadded the free Shreddages to my cart and upon checkout it asked if I wanted to add XTC for $30. Then one coupon that's clearly meant to give $15 off did $27 off. No idea why this happened. I had another loyalty deal in my cart before but removed it before going to checkout.

• Great Idea 2
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Amateurs.

Iadded the free Shreddages to my cart and upon checkout it asked if I wanted to add XTC for $30. Then one coupon that's clearly meant to give $15 off did $27 off. No idea why this happened. I had another loyalty deal in my cart before but removed it before going to checkout.

Rookie mistake not using that second coupon ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Greg said:

where did that saxt coupon come from?  I bought this yesterday for $30 :(

I hate it when that happens.

That's one of the reasons why Steve Duda doesn't do discounts/sales for Serum. He doesn't want people who paid the full price to feel bad when the price drops. I respect that.

Anyhow, how is the plugin?

Edited by audioschmaudio

Getting tired of companies that do this sketchy stuff with the upgrade / crossgrade pricing.  Impact Soundworks is another company that doesn't  show your discounted pricing from the main store, and require you do go through a section of your account to access "Deals / Crossgrade / Upgrade" options. Clearly intentional, as I'm sure half their customers don't even see the upgrade / crossgrade pricing.

If I go through the main store, this deal gives me a price of like $60 with coupons  - forget the exact price, but somewhere around there. If I add through "My Deals" in my account (as OP said), I get $11.  That pre-coupon crossgrade / upgrade price should be shown in the main store. It might even get them more sales, since prior customers could actually see their upgrade price when browsing the shop. I wasn't even aware of how many upgrade / crossgrade items I qualified for. But now I'm miffed, so won't bother buying anything lol.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jngnz said:

Amateurs.

Hahahaha. You’re the amateur :):):). I added  a free shreddage and proceeded to checkout. Then it asked me if I wanted to add XTC for $30. Then I applied both codes and for everything for free. Woohoo. 

edit: just saw someone already pointed that out. :):):):)

Edited by MrFigg
  • Haha 2

Just now, MrFigg said:

Hahahaha. You’re the amateur :):):). I added  a free shreddage and proceeded to checkout. Then it asked me if I wanted to add XTC for $30. Then I applied both codes and for everything for free. Woohoo. 

I couldn't apply a second code. Or maybe I just thought I couldn't because it saved the first code in the form. ?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I couldn't apply a second code. Or maybe I just thought I couldn't because it saved the first code in the form. ?

You can enter multiple codes, you just clear the box and enter the second one ?

• Sad 1

Ok. Now I have it how the hell do I get it, install it and activate it. It’s talking about Pulse and Native Access. So I download the demo and activate it there? . Do I just put the code into native access? I don’t see any downloads in my products. Only the reg code. 

1 hour ago, laglag said:

Is it possible that you entered the coupons in the wrong order??

no, even if you apply codes wrong order still same for me 11, update now even 14

Edited by dee
  • Sad 1