Something different, content possibly lethal to none Wookiee life forms

Wookiee

On 9/14/2022 at 10:52 AM, Wookiee said:

Thank you Mark, true nothing we can do to stay the march of time, though this has a second probably not so obvious story of loss of something we all need but some lose. 

Yes, unfortunately I know that secondary part of the story as well.  Absolutely devastating for family members and close friends.   You did a fine job conveying the message.

Regards

• Thanks 1

Hey Wookiee . . . some serious undertones to accompany those amazing overtones, reminds me of my dad . . . but all is good in my time and space  on this Sunday evening.

. . . and thanks for singing what needed to be said, you're quite the philosopher, for a Wookiee . . .

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2022 at 4:12 AM, noynekker said:

Hey Wookiee . . . some serious undertones to accompany those amazing overtones, reminds me of my dad . . . but all is good in my time and space  on this Sunday evening.

. . . and thanks for singing what needed to be said, you're quite the philosopher, for a Wookiee . . .

So I have been told ?.

Tricky subject very close to my heart, thanks for the ears and comments. Good to know all is well. 

Wookie , Wonderful job on such touchy and serious subject matter. Nice guitar work , I thought the double leads were a nice touch. One thing that really stood out to me was the opening keys intro. Hearing the chords I immediately heard "I get by with a little help from my friends" and the line stuck with me thru the whole song. Intentional or not it was like a subliminal message got thru.  Nice work ..      mark

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

I think I've heard  you sing before, but this is a pleasant surprise.  Your voice reminds me very much of the late Richard Wright, and the whole song has a dreamy, Pink Floyd vibe that I like.  Of course, the mix is great!  Thumbs up!!

To see Richard Wright and myself in the same post is a real honour. 

Thank you you are so kind.