Larry, where you at!

Fleer

This one relates to a very nice conversation (PM) Larry and I once had. We acknowledged that we have very different worldviews, but we still like each other, have a shared  love for music and have sent numerous encouraging PMs to one another. Larry wrote that he saw me and others here as family. So this is a special dedication to @cclarry

We're all here buying stuff, but I wish we shared more of the music we make. I've tried to encourage Larry to share his music, like in a signature file, as he's shared it with me in PMs. He's a talented rock guitarist. I have never seen Larry sharing this anywhere in the forum. But this is really good and deserves more than 6 likes, come on people, get on it. Maybe Larry will check his SoundCloud account. We're only buying stuff here to make music.  

Edited by PavlovsCat

Larry mixed this track. I absolutely love it. It's sooo good. I'm one of those 4 likes (from months ago when Larry told me about the track).  But this song deserves A LOT MORE than 4 likes. Give it a listen. For all Larry does for this forum, you can at least do that. And if you like it, give it a like. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

44 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Larry mixed this track. I absolutely love it. It's sooo good. I'm one of those 4 likes (from months ago when Larry told me about the track).  But this song deserves A LOT MORE than 4 likes. Give it a listen. For all Larry does for this forum, you can at least do that. And if you like it, give it a like. 

It's a great mix of a very cool song: the only improvement would be to not let SoundCloud's sound encoding mash the mix and introduce artefacts into the upper end, but unfortunately that's out of our control ?

I had no idea - Larry doesn't tend to share his work.

• Like 1