Your Man - Remix

garybrun

i listened to the Master....your voice rocks, you got it....harmonies are good but the voice singing with you is too low to get a good read on some of the time (this is called nitpicking lol!!!!)....the music sounds great....this recording is ready for market as far as my ears and wallet can tell....Good Luck!!!! ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bjornpdx said:

Wow, Gary, you've been blessed with a wonderful voice and you know how to use it. Excellent recording.
Hope you get all the success you deserve.
-Bjorn

Thank you Bjørn.
But I dont do it for a career now.
I used to be proff singer many moons ago but not big time..  just club and hotels.
Music is my joy and mixing too.

I dont think I could handle being famous... the temptation would be too much!!

Edited by garybrun

10 minutes ago, Larry T. said:

i listened to the Master....your voice rocks, you got it....harmonies are good but the voice singing with you is too low to get a good read on some of the time (this is called nitpicking lol!!!!)....the music sounds great....this recording is ready for market as far as my ears and wallet can tell....Good Luck!!!! ????

Thanks Larry.
On some forums I am a member off  (mixing ones) the vocal is said to be too loud and should be around snare level.
This is why I feel my way around asking for various opinions.

Joe Meek said "If it sounds good it is good"..  I am beginning to trust my own instincts except when its myself in the spotlight ?

Edited by garybrun

11 minutes ago, garybrun said:

Thanks Larry.
On some forums I am a member off  (mixing ones) the vocal is said to be too loud and should be around snare level.
This is why I feel my way around asking for various opinions.

Joe Meek said "If it sounds good it is good"..  I am beginning to trust my own instincts except when its myself in the spotlight ?

the vocal could come down 1 or 2 dB's maybe, purely a matter of taste....my ears enjoy your voice so i like the level in the master....generally when a record arrives to market the voice is way good enough to be mixed louder than or, at least, a few dB's above, the rest of what's there....very few major artists need to bury their voices but one exception i always recall is David Bowie's "Watch That Man", his vocal is mixed way lower than normally done ????

• Like 1