I learnt this from listening to BB

Steev

Semi Live jammie presently go'in on & happening on Bandlab. And how blue can YOU GET? 

All tracked out, mixed & edited in Bandlab's remarkably KICK ***** Mix Editor. ??

Feel free to jump on in JAM, bend spindle, mutilate and make it your own. da Bluz belongs to NOBODY & EVERYBODY all at the same time. ????

(22) ?How Blue Can YOU GET?? jammies by Emitters | BandLab

On 8/22/2021 at 9:40 AM, mark skinner said:

Steev , That sounded like "everybody" had a Great time.  Very cool collaboration.  I'm missing a lot by not having internet in my barn studio.  Enjoyed it ..   mark

Thanks much Mark, yeah jamming over the Internet is really a BLAST, it's so much fun & EASY, and you are missing OUT on a LOT. ?

On 8/16/2021 at 3:49 PM, jack c. said:

right on brother.jack c.bring down harp in reference to voice.just a few less fast sax notes.

Thanks for the input Jack. ?? Each instrument and part is on it's own track in Bandlab's Mix Editor and can be completely remixed, automated, cut, copied, pasted, and or deleted & replaced, and tweaked to taste with a rather large collection of FX plugins provided and included with the surprisingly powerful box of tools in Bandlab Mix Editor.??

Please feel free to "fork" it and make it your own and show me what you mean..?

The Blues belongs to no one. ☮

Edited by Steev