29!!!!

Pollux

That's a good idea, I still have some plugins and synths that I bought, some of them years ago, that I forgot about and they have never been used. One day I will chase them all up.

I haven't even turned my daw on a few months. Haven't cancelled Presonus Sphere and never used those Melda plugs I got for a few bucks on sale.

I repurposed my daw monitor which was a TV back into an actual TV in my bedroom so I couldn't if I wanted to without a lot of hassle.

It's a real pain to try and log in and navigate sites from my cell which is all I use now. That's why I haven't gone in and canceled Sphere yet.

That said I have dozens of vsts I've downloaded and never installed. It's an addiction. I highly recommend boxing up your daw and walking away from it regularly. It helps you gain control of the situation.

On 5/5/2021 at 5:54 AM, Pollux said:

29 plugins and bundles that I have purchased and not yet installed (mostly because of lack of time)..... I don't know if laugh or cry ????

On 5/5/2021 at 6:36 AM, Bapu said:

I immediately install everything I buy. That way I'm sure of what I'm not using.

Same here. They have to be authorized.   Ive Waves ditched the WUP and had more than one system authorization I'd be in trouble.

I got out of control buying loops.  One time I had 18gb of them in my downloads folder.