Amplitube 5 SE free with interface at Thomann

Sander Verstraten

Buy any of these 19 interfaces and get Amplitube 5 CS for free.

SPECIAL OFFER

Including IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 SE BDL

In the period from 12. March through 11. April 2021 when you buy the applicable USB Audio-Interfaces you will receive thee download version of IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 SE BDL with a value of more than EUR 178,00 (MSRP) for free on top.

https://m.thomann.de/gb/search.html?articleNumbers=325925_359080_422477_359082_346859_497748_354517_468428_422472_346860_373404_457479_467950_500740_359892_479551_468429_475275_500747

It's BDL so probably NFR , and Peter probably can tell if it would qualify for upgrades to full or max

Edited by Sander Verstraten
Typo
  • Like 1

So it is enough to buy the cheapest Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 for 42,90 € and even if you re-sell it immediately for a half price you've got AT5 SE for 20 €. Nice!

edit:

If somebody like me has only free AT5 CS + Metal Collection (was free last year) here is a comparison what is offered as "new" in SE edition

image.thumb.png.b7ff8fa15ebe69ffe523caa438b2dd51.png

Edited by filo

To keep in this DEAL Category...TASCAM also has a Deal going right now(Not sure of the dates Sorry-but it's been going on for awhile now) that is simply this:  If you purchase a qualifying product (Some of their audio/interfaces & mixers)...you will also get FOR FREE..A pair of TH-02 Headphones (around $30 value) and a TM-80(around a $90 value) Large Diaphgram Condensor Microphone (Cardioid Pattern) along with your purchase ...ONCE ya register YOUR product with Tascam and email em that you've done so..(atleast thats the way I did it so they;d be SURE to know that I knew what's up?? '''lol lol) Turns out i had to RE=REGISTER my TASCAM 208i audio/interface(this things a BEAST) BUT<in the end,per THEIR screw-up, I ended up receiving 2 pair of headphones and 2 Mics...HA HA..Now THATS A DEAL YA'LL!!!!!! Worked out awesome since i have 2 headphones jacks on the front of my A/I..and needed some overhead mics as well for our drummers set to help w/ recording!!! Sweetness all the way around !!!! Go get ya some "Free-bies" from em ya'll....something good may happen to you as well!!! (No guarantees though...lol lol) Say Safe out there everyone!!! BTW..I'm NEW to this forum...But LOVE CAKEWALK & am trying to learn it all the best & fastest that i can.I'm sortta what ya'd call "Old School" i guess..this new "Home Studio" stuff all new 2 me...But this forum seems like an EXCELLENT PLACE to ask ?'ss and/or POST stuff...So here I am..Names John Riley... THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP!!! (lol lol Lmao)

• Like 1

LOL someone is making assumptions I see.   If only you were privy to the figures of what we've sold for AmpliTube 5 from release until now (well I report on it weekly so I know off the top of my head as of through last Thursday... and there are a lot of digits.  To the left of the decimal.).

I hope IK doesn't occupy so much real estate in your mind for a long time, that seems unhealthy.  I probably shouldn't point out how successful a product is selling as it probably makes that plot of real estate grow even more, but unfortunately I must dispel such misinformation when I see it.

If you need a mentor to also explain some of the marketing benefits of offers such as you see here with Thomann and IK, I suppose I could also spare some time but I'd also ask that you share exactly what issues you have with IK that cause an unhealthy obsession as a nice trade in kind.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
punctuation
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, John Riley said:

To keep in this DEAL Category...TASCAM also has a Deal going right now(Not sure of the dates Sorry-but it's been going on for awhile now) that is simply this:  If you purchase a qualifying product (Some of their audio/interfaces & mixers)...you will also get FOR FREE..A pair of TH-02 Headphones (around $30 value) and a TM-80(around a $90 value) Large Diaphgram Condensor Microphone (Cardioid Pattern) along with your purchase ...ONCE ya register YOUR product with Tascam and email em that you've done so..(atleast thats the way I did it so they;d be SURE to know that I knew what's up?? '''lol lol) Turns out i had to RE=REGISTER my TASCAM 208i audio/interface(this things a BEAST) BUT<in the end,per THEIR screw-up, I ended up receiving 2 pair of headphones and 2 Mics...HA HA..Now THATS A DEAL YA'LL!!!!!! Worked out awesome since i have 2 headphones jacks on the front of my A/I..and needed some overhead mics as well for our drummers set to help w/ recording!!! Sweetness all the way around !!!! Go get ya some "Free-bies" from em ya'll....something good may happen to you as well!!! (No guarantees though...lol lol) Say Safe out there everyone!!! BTW..I'm NEW to this forum...But LOVE CAKEWALK & am trying to learn it all the best & fastest that i can.I'm sortta what ya'd call "Old School" i guess..this new "Home Studio" stuff all new 2 me...But this forum seems like an EXCELLENT PLACE to ask ?'ss and/or POST stuff...So here I am..Names John Riley... THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP!!! (lol lol Lmao)

I'm surprised that you're not ROFL after all that.?

32 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

my understanding based on past discussions is no. the bundled copy is considered a free product you didn't purchase -- so not valid for upgrade. (I may be wrong).

Yeah. Unlikely that it will count. I have Amplitube 5 Max, which I bought as a bundle with Axe I/O, and I don't qualify for the Max grade. And that's despite the fact that the bundle cost more than buying the Axe I/O alone, so we're not talking about 'free, bundled software'. I find that odd but hey, it's IK we're talking about.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/14/2021 at 4:24 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

LOL someone is making assumptions I see.   If only you were privy to the figures of what we've sold for AmpliTube 5 from release until now (well I report on it weekly so I know off the top of my head as of through last Thursday... and there are a lot of digits.  To the left of the decimal.).

I hope IK doesn't occupy so much real estate in your mind for a long time, that seems unhealthy.  I probably shouldn't point out how successful a product is selling as it probably makes that plot of real estate grow even more, but unfortunately I must dispel such misinformation when I see it.

If you need a mentor to also explain some of the marketing benefits of offers such as you see here with Thomann and IK, I suppose I could also spare some time but I'd also ask that you share exactly what issues you have with IK that cause an unhealthy obsession as a nice trade in kind.

Should I be feeling envious? Offended? Threatened? Humiliated? Some hints would be helpful cause I'm having a hard time here. And not a desirable one.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, this question may be due to the fact it's been a long week... but can someone explain in layman's terms (ie simply, haha) what the "IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 SE BDL" actually is please...? 

I've received a download with my purchase of a Behringer interface which is due to arrive soon enough, but I'm trying to understand what the freebie is for before I go ahead and install on my laptop. 

Cheers!
K

22 hours ago, Mr Teeth said:

Hi there, this question may be due to the fact it's been a long week... but can someone explain in layman's terms (ie simply, haha) what the "IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 SE BDL" actually is please...? 

I've received a download with my purchase of a Behringer interface which is due to arrive soon enough, but I'm trying to understand what the freebie is for before I go ahead and install on my laptop. 

Cheers!
K

It is AmpliTube 5 SE.  You can see details about what that includes/entails on the AmpliTube 5 web page  (there are charts and lists of gear, etc).  Thanks!

• Like 1