Beanie Weenies - video

bjornpdx

Well, after listening to all the great songs and musicians on this forum I feel kind of stupid posting my song about Beanie Weenies. Emeraldsoul Tom posted a song a while ago about mixing up a batch of... something. Forgot what it was but it was funny and I decided to write something along the same lines. I tried playing the guitar part live but I kept messing it up so I used OTS Stratosphere.

I've never eaten Beanie Weenies but I like the name so I went for it. I still haven't eaten Beanie Weenies even after making up a potful in the video.  My wife tossed it out because it wasn't all that great.

• Haha 5

Got me grinnin' like a cat eatin' thistle, that is fur shur!
I does lurvs me some beanys and weanies .
Actually the wife and myself made a batch earlier this week, used becan instead of weanies; but its all good.
Best thing about it? Culd bean samich the next day; my momma didn' raise no fools!
To Thums Up!

T

• Like 1

David
May have looked tasty but it wasn't. It got a bit burnt while I messed around with the camera.

kloon
Thanks.  I like writing lyrics except for that part where they have to rhyme.

Wookie
Thanks. I appreciate the listen and comment.

DeeringAmps Tom
Yeah, next time becan for sure.
Thanks for listening.

Douglas
Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you too!

Merry Christmas Bjorn!

I love your videos, but there are a few things I need to chime in on

to make gourmet beanie weenies you need to do the following

1.  you should brown the wieners with several strips of bacon in the pan before adding the beans

2.  finely chop some onions and add to the wiener/sausage mix, continue to cook until onions are translucent.

3. pour half a cup of maple syrup and bring to a simmer, stir constantly to avoid burning.

4. Chop some carrots and celery, as well as some garlic, toss in the mix

5.  The ketchup and worcestersire should be use sparingly, I prefer to add a can of dice tomatoes, drained.

6. simmer until liquid is reduced considerably, you don't want it dry, but about the consistency of a good pancake batter.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...