Sign in to follow this  
chuckebaby

Tungsten theme with White PRV

Personally I like the Tungsten theme, I just don't care for the dark PRV.

This is the Tungsten theme with a White PRV. No other mods. I've been using this for over a year now and love it.

Enjoy.

720934005_whitePRV.thumb.JPG.fd75467dbbb7a81819c25f4877ec21fc.JPG

White PRV.sth

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, there are some other Mercury elements. For example, the Crossfade and Ripple Edit indicators in the Track View and the note selector in the PRV are from Mercury.

Should be easy to grab the new Tungsten elements and update the theme for those interested in doing so.

FWIW, my darks theme were carried over from Platinum so they have the light PRV too.

53 minutes ago, scook said:

FWIW, my darks theme were carried over from Platinum so they have the light PRV too.

I didn't even realize that. I probably should have looked at previous threads in this UI themes section before posting mine.

feel free to post links to your theme in this thread if you wish. Maybe I'll grab it and try it.

I hardly ever venture over to this UI theme section (because I've been using the same theme for over a year now). But I am impressed by some of the work others have contributed. Including your stuff @scook 

Choice is good. All contributions are welcome.

An old school Tungsten is handy to have.

My themes are on the same page as all my other CbB stuff. The most recent thread about my themes is here

• Like 1