The I.R.D.

Science Rock

All right! Some interesting guitar and bass work. Married the synth and vid to it well.
Overall mix sounded good, loud but not "squished"; well done.
Not exactly my genre, but all good. So is it a subset of metal?

Tom

• Like 1

I love this.  The song is very creative and really set a mood that matches some great video.  I don't know why but the song reminds me a bit of one of Devo's song (I just can't remember which one).  I love the tempo changes in the song and I love the ending.  Where in the world did you get such video or did you take it yourself?  And are all the shots of various mustard plants.  I thought that one or two of the clips in the beginning looked slightly like slime mold. 

Great stuff!

• Like 1

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! Much appreciated. Yes the song is about slime mold and we definitely are influenced by Devo and Primus.

Wow! This is fantastic.  The mix is well balanced and nicely panned, and it made my feet move to the beat.  I love good texture and rhythm patterns, and this has both.  Carry on!

• Like 1

Solid and relentless. Everything does sound good and even in the mix.  Makes me feel a little claustrophobic but you did it well...

• Thanks 1

Late as usual...    

"Primus influence" isn't a combination of words I've come across often, if at all, but it seems 100% accurate in this case - that was a really cool piece.  Off kilter and solid at the same time, and really nice open mix. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The fda is close to allowing psilocybin as a depression cure.  Sign me up!  The video is really good, you must have spent some time on that.  Where'd ya find those images?

Edited by David Sprouse
  • Thanks 1

Wow, this is great! But i do think that the non-spoken vocals are a bit low.

• Thanks 1

This is amazing and so original! The slime mold in the video is kind of eerie and spooky and I love the way it pulsates to the beat.
Cool riff which helps to give it a kind of unstable feel. The guitar in the chorus had a kind of Audioslave vibe to my ears.

Enjoyed it a lot. Great work!

• Like 1

Well that was interesting viewing with a suitable accompanying sound track having seen the inside of my arm, I mean that litterly, when the dressing was changed on my right fore paw, muscles, bones etc.

Nice one . 

• Thanks 1

Best durn thing I've heard or seen on here in quite some time. Video is absolutely perfect match for that song, and the mix of the song is captivatingly clean. That is some cerebral slime mold you have there.

Thanks, that was a treat for eyes and ears.

-Tom

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2020 at 6:26 PM, Wookiee said:

Well that was interesting viewing with a suitable accompanying sound track having seen the inside of my arm, I mean that litterly, when the dressing was changed on my right fore paw, muscles, bones etc.

Nice one . 

Just hope you dont get any of that in it 🙂

13 hours ago, garybrun said:

Just hope you dont get any of that in it 🙂

Fortunately this time round @garybrun the fun guys, mold's etc have not got a hold.

• Haha 1