Arturia FX Collection 5

Yan Filiatrault

399$, regular 499$ (check your account for crossgrade/upgrade price, mine is 99$)

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-effects/fx-collection/overview

Sale until July 7th 2024

From Audiofanzine website (translated in english). Arturia’s website still shows V4, so I’ll update pricing when available probably later today:

Like every year, Arturia unveils the new FX Collection, and of course, there's something new! Today the FX Collection 5 is released, the French software bundle which now includes 34 virtual effects including the new Bus Peak and Bus Exciter 104. Also included are the Efx MOTIONS and Efx REFRACT released earlier in the year. Bus Exciter is a software exciter designed to improve the signal via a two-module architecture: one for the low end of the spectrum (Big Bass), one for the high end (Exciter). You also get a 2-band EQ and Dry/Wet mix control. Bus Peak is a plug-in that combines a tone control module, limiter, and clipper. Plug-ins included in the FX Collection are available on Mac and Windows (AU, VST2/3, AAX). Source: Arturia

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 7

Upgrade €49 for me. What's new?

Never mind...found it. I already got Refract and Motions free so just the two buses I don't have.

Edited by MrFigg

$99 here.  I own 6 of the effects, V Collection 8, Analog Lab Pro and Pigments.

Not a bad price. Not sure this wouldn't be overkill given other options in my arsenal, however.

Edited by Anxiousmofo

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Upgrade €49 for me. What's new?

Never mind...found it. I already got Refract and Motions free so just the two buses I don't have.

Where did you get Motions free, you cheeky devil you

My upgrade price is $99 coming from V2.

Note also you can pay for the upgrade in 2, 3, 4 installments 

ArturiaFXColl5_1.thumb.jpg.61a08a1f35d0daa0323768f407bfe076.jpg

You pay $5 more to do this ( $104 vs $99 ). Not bad .. I have done this with previous Arturia upgrades, works out fine for the cash flow

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 2

29 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Where did you get Motions free, you cheeky devil you

I'm actually not sure. I think I may have got it free when I bought Arturia Collection 9.

Edit: Just checked...I got FX4 and Motions together for €129 awhile back.

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 1

Or just wait until the Black Friday sale.  $99 is too much for me to jump from FX3 to FX5.  Upgrades should be $49 (from 4) or $69 (from any) depending on what you own.  I would like Coldfire and Motions.  The two new ones would be cool, but don't need them.  Refract was the holiday freebie.  Won LX-24 in some contest Arturia had.  Don't need the rotary CLS-222.  Depends on what mood I'm in during the Black Friday sale if I'll just wait until FX6. 🤪

• Great Idea 2