Love is Like

RexRed

Hi Rex,i've heard your track.

You have a very personal and intimate style in your productions. From a technical point of view, the production is very well done, the almost perfect mix and the master sounds very good. Your performance also very consistent with the production. Very good work.

• Like 1

I liked this a lot.
The only thing I can hear is at 17 sec there is a little click (right channel).. 31 center, a few other paces.. this maybe you haven't put a fade on the tracks when it starts.

You have a really nice voice Rex.

Edited by garybrun

Hey GaryBrun, thank you for the awesome compliment on my voice, it means a lot to me, and a BIG thank you for the tip on the clicks, your ears are extremely perceptive and you were exactly right. The click was because of an overlap of my loops that were not crossing properly. Some fades took them out completely, there were about 5 in the song but the others were masked in louder sections. There are still a few different clicks in the song but that is some weird snare type of instrument used in the loop itself, it is not that bad though. Your tip saved me from uploading this in a YouTube video and having it forever in the song there. I was able to edit the clicks out and slip this into the video's audio track  before I published it. You are amazing and I am surely thankful your help!  The file link in the header of this thread has been replaced with the new edited version. Best regards Gary!

RexRed

• Like 1