wash away my pain

Jesse Screed

Now this is indeed my fav of your music (at least until the next one).  How do you get that vocal sound --- a bit of double tracking ?????  This is a bit more melodic that I have heard from you before and it has a nice sound to it.  However, the Jesse signature is still there.  The lyrics are great and that acoustic rhythm really carries the song along.  Nice touch with the organ sound.  The lead guitar work is really nice and adds some nice accents to the over all feel of the lyrics and song.

Good stuff Jesse!!!!!

Now this one surprised me Jesse.
I never thought you could do something like this.
It took a while for me to get to know your style  (when I first heard you I couldn't get my head around it)

I have said a few times you are unique... you never cease to surprise me.

Please post the lyrics Jesse ...  I've been intrigued with your stuff since the start, when people never made a comment, I suppose I don't always understand your music but there's always a message ....  This is a very Dylan like , ... well to me anyway ..good stuff fella

Regards Steve

:) I knew you would kill it normal.

100% love the lyrics.

100% love the ending.

100% could hear Mark Knopfler singing and playing this. But I can hear him singing and playing pretty much everything ever written.

Mix-wise, maybe compress the drums a little less? Overall in your mix, is there a compressor set on the vocals, pretty heavy? The drums, heavy? It gives things a lot of punch but also a lot of weight - I'm missing some higher-eq range clarity on those sources.

Super neat guitar lickage to support the vocals - has a nice Southern Rock Ballad vibe, to my ears.

cheers,

-Tom

Hey, Jesse,

How are you, buddy?  Hope you're doing great!😀

Excellent job on this cool, laid back melodic rocker!👍

Really well written, cool instrumental performances, great work on the vocals, and I really loved the guitar work on this one.  Perfect guitar tone for the song and very tasty playing.

Your experimental stuff is always unique and interesting, and I agree with Freddy, this is definitely my new favorite of yours!😀

Nice work, Jesse, cool stuff!
Bob