Jump to content
Bapu

​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, craigb said:

Delete any fun thread, but only lock those that contain triggered B.S

It's not necessarily the same people that are deleting threads as those that are locking threads.

I requested the mods lock the Neil Young thread. Some people don't seem to be able to behave themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

Some people don't seem to be able to behave themselves.

As witnessed by this fred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoko Ono just announced that if Joe Rogan doesn’t get removed from Spotify, she going to start ADDING her music to the site!  😲

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, craigb said:

Yoko Ono just announced that if Joe Rogan doesn’t get removed from Spotify, she going to start ADDING her music to the site!  😲

That must be why their stock is soaring. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are other threads with the title "Bapu's Random Thoughts" getting locked?

Trying to keep the imposters out?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Grem said:

Why are other threads with the title "Bapu's Random Thoughts" getting locked?

Trying to keep the imposters out?

It's not locked (although it should be, you imposters need to get off my lawn), it's just an icon in the title. 🙂 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2022 at 12:23 PM, Bapu said:

It's not locked (although it should be, you imposters need to get off my lawn), it's just an icon in the title. 🙂 

Are random thoughts now trash random thoughts?

 

just asking for clarity sake there, Ed……

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Doc H said:

Are random thoughts now trash random thoughts?

 

just asking for clarity sake there, Ed……

The latest polls say that's where they belong after reading. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Square heater that burnt out yesterday night....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My body is burnt out

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on the road to 70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2022 at 11:49 PM, craigb said:

Yoko Ono just announced that if Joe Rogan doesn’t get removed from Spotify, she going to start ADDING her music to the site!  😲

 

Who is his choko dono ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, craigb said:

Animals-squirrelfailp1.gif

My squirrel pron was better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, craigb said:

Animals-squirrelfailp1.gif

Been there, done that, every day for nearly 2 years now. 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...