Toontrack Weekend Deals - Big Rock!

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to Toontrack Weekend Deals - Big Rock!

It seems vendors also have these deals.  I often buy from Best Service.  I try to avoid the TT money pit but that Big Rock kit ruined that.  Got it for a little over $30 at Best Service.

• Like 1

I bought the ezDrummer Big Rock from our forum MVP / GOAT cclarry in the past (I highly recommend cclarry as a seller) and got a great deal. It's a very cool ezX if you're looking for big, boomy, Bonam-esque rock drum kits. 

I'm still hoping Larry has more ezX's and SDx's to sell! :)

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1

I am really trying to keep my drum purchases limited to sdx's . . . please help me with this (after the above 2 endorsements) and tell me this ezx does not come with any midi files (tt website doesn't indicate any) . . .

22 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

I am really trying to keep my drum purchases limited to sdx's . . . please help me with this (after the above 2 endorsements)

I'll try...

EZXs are typically processed and cut down 'ready-to-use' versions of SDXs. If that's so with this one, you can make the corresponding SDX sound pretty much like the EZX. If it's not, you should find you can get some way there depending on which SDXs you have. By using the SDX versions, you force yourself to learn to process drums, as well as being able to be more flexible with the outcome; in both cases, you become a better audio engineer.

(not sure if it worked, but I tried...)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Bad Penguin Here's your midi files for Big Rock

brd_ezx.jpg.9d9850870b2e3bedf6e2cbc10319153f.jpg

240 files in 49 folders
compare with "Classic Rock", the cut down "Legacy of Rock", at 274 files in 60 folders

A no-brainer for me, with the $7 of "Best Coin" I'm in at $23 and a few pennies...

t

Just buy it, you can thank me later....

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1