kontakt 7 problem using Cinematic Studio Solo Strings with CbB

The attached files are screen shots.  The number number at the beginning of the sentence relates to the file name i.e.1. relates to NI-1 etc.

1.  I have started with an empty project in cakewalk by bandlab.

2.  Now, I create an instrument track. I do change the input to midisport channel 1.

3.  Now I have selected the cello fromcinematic studio solo strings. Again i changed the input tp channel 1.

4.  I have now done a recording and am receiving both audio and midi.

5.  But, if I don't like my recording and I undo the recording and try to record again,

6.  I only get midi and no audio. I hope this explains it. Thank you for whatever information anuone can provide.  Is it just operator head space, is it a problem with cakewalk or what? Thank you again. 

NI-1.jpg

NI-2.jpg

NI-3.jpg

NI-4.jpg

NI-5.jpg

NI-6.jpg

Un-check "Zero Controllers When Play Stops"... Preferences -> Project -> MIDI...

You may even need to create a new project and reload the articulation... Not sure what CC Cakewalk is resetting\zeroing that will kill the Audio output of some of the Cinematic Studio Solo String... Could be CC11 Expression... I've had it kill audio for articulations that I had to re-create in the library that I didn't even save, don't know why?