Mix Scenes Recall Global for All Projects

As a feature request, to have an option to store a Mix Scene as a Global Mix Scene.

Then within any project we could select and load a Global Mix Scene.

An intermediary mapping screen could be used to match the stored Mix Scene's tracks to the current project's tracks.

Don’t think this is possible. You are asking for a huge change to how it presently works. 
Mix recall call can be applied to other projects by simply drag and dropping  the mix scenes but the projects have to have identical layout for it to work. 
My understanding is it looks at each track and resets parameters  and will even add or change(  instruments ?) and effects to match the state the original track was in from the other project. 
So all tracks need to remain in the same order and contain similar data. 
Where I’ve used it most is live band recording we’re I have 15- 30 songs to mix. Get song 1 right and then apply that mix to the rest Brilliant. Change your mind on song #7. No problem save that mix and re apply to songs 1-6. Huge time saver. 

To use it on regular projects you need to create a project template and create your songs based on that. You would then be able to share mix recall with all projects that used that template. 

You can obviously have as many templates as you like, but it won’t work to share mix scenes between different templates. 

Edited by John Vere