Greg Wynn

Issues with Bandlab Assistant ?

Hey folks - anyone having issues ?  I cranked up Bandlab Assistant as I read there was a new update (and confirmed when my DAW told me the same thing) and I can’t logon ??  I did the old “forgot my password” to reset it, got the email and then changed the password but STILL can’t log in via the assistant.

Downloaded and reinstalled the app and still no joy.

any ideas ?  I’ve been using the same password that I’ve used pretty much going back to the legacy forum.

Can't offer you an answer, but BA is nearly always flaky for me (win 7 and 8 ) Whenever it wants to be updated I usually end up having to download the latest version manually and install it as the update hardly ever works. Often when I open it I get a blank white window and it just sits there like that for various lengths of time. Lately there have been some other windows that also open over it that have to be closed before I can see it.

I know nothing about writing software, but for a company that can handle something as complex as Cakewalk it seems ridiculous that something as basic as BA is so problematic.

8 minutes ago, paulo said:

I know nothing about writing software, but for a company that can handle something as complex as Cakewalk it seems ridiculous that something as basic as BA is so problematic.

It may not be as basic as it seems. BA is managed and maintained by a different group in Singapore.

Can't offer any help to the OP except to suggest contacting support@bandlab.com

1 minute ago, scook said:

It may not be as basic as it seems. BA is managed and maintained by a different group in Singapore.

Thanks for the info. It's still crap though......😁

Yes, it's very often flaky for me.  Last week half of it broke up into the underlying code and I couldn't access the buttons to select/do things.  It was like that no matter how many times I restarted it.  I left it for a day or so and then it worked.