Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
craigb

*Warning!* Synth porn enclosed!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, craigb said:

Voltage Module Prices

 

Wow!  The FULL MONTY package is only $99!   I may just have to work a few extra hours this month... 😃

If you do buy it, please be careful with those virtual cords. We don't want you to get hurt 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, craigb said:

Voltage Module Prices

 

Wow!  The FULL MONTY package is only $99!   I may just have to work a few extra hours this month... 😃

Last month Audio Deluxe was  giving  Voltage Module away  for free  (  The Basic)   .  Then Cherry Audio  added the Nucleus bundle for Voltage Module  to sweeten things for free   which I grabbed  ...

Then I upgraded to the version you mentioned ( Core $ 99 .00 ) for 50 dollars ...Cherry Audio was having a sale for 1/2 off

When I bumped up  Core there was  w an add on package w some real cool drum modules and presets from another vendor / synth company ...

Cherry Audio also has a lot of cool vendors that have come up w modules for Voltage PSP

I can't say enough about this synth . it absolutely sounds fantastic ...

if it ever goes on sale again do your self a favor and spring for it ...

 

Kenny

 

 

 

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice deal Kenny!  I actually still think $99 is a fair price, but I love how much things can be discounted because it's essentially a free copy (i.e., no physical gear or packaging required).

I'm slightly worried that, if I do get it next month, that it will cut into my work requirements!  LOL. 😆

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, craigb said:

Nice deal Kenny!  I actually still think $99 is a fair price, but I love how much things can be discounted because it's essentially a free copy (i.e., no physical gear or packaging required).

I'm slightly worried that, if I do get it next month, that it will cut into my work requirements!  LOL. 😆

Yes Craig I agree w you it is still a very good deal ...

They are a good company , When I bought Voltage product bundles / upgrades  through them , they always applied my prior purchases to the price  of what I'm looking to upgrade to ..

Work requirements 😎🤣 

 

Kenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 8:03 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

Last month Audio Deluxe was  giving  Voltage Module away  for free  (  The Basic)   .  Then Cherry Audio  added the Nucleus bundle for Voltage Module  to sweeten things for free   which I grabbed  ...

I grabbed that one too. It's still waiting to be installed. Maybe today's the day. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wibbles said:

I grabbed that one too. It's still waiting to be installed. Maybe today's the day. :)

 

Let us know what you think one you get it installed . Also thanks for the other synth recommendations .

 

Kenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

@Wibbles  The Fathom Synth really looks interesting.

I must admit I've not had much of a play with it yet myself - I picked it up for $5 from KVR a while back. My nearly 7 year old laptop struggled with it a bit. But apparently there have been significant performance improvements and I really need to revisit it.  And pay for an update. Paying for updates isn't compulsory, but the developer hopes that his users will chuck $5 every so often if they do use it a fair bit. 

The developer, Everett, seems like a great guy and has a huge amount of interaction with his users and is constantly updating. This nearly 300 page thread at KVR is a testament to that: https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=482501&start=4425

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

 

Let us know what you think one you get it installed . Also thanks for the other synth recommendations .

 

Kenny

I completely forgot about that. Anyway, I've just installed it without any problems.

One issue for me is my laptop has a screen resolution of 1600 x 900, and this thing is just too big for it. Further, being shallow, there's something about the style of the graphics that doesn't sit with me. And I don't like plug-ins with a built in shop.

I've had a quick play with a few of the presets and nothing's made we go "Wow!" yet. And there're a few sounds that are downright unpleasant to my ears.

I suspect it's something that will soon be put to one side and forgotten about, but then most of my little ditties are 90% based on 303/808/909 emulations. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...