Audiomodern New Freezr Plugin FREE with any purchase! + 35% OFF SITEWIDE

satya

Also, if you are buying one of their apps, the price may be cheaper (depending on currency and accumulated reward points) on Loot Audio or Plugin Boutique, both of which also offer Freezr free with purchase of selected Audiomodern plugins. (Which is to say, not expansions, so far as I can tell.)

The JRR Shop blowout section has the best prices I can find for the apps, but it's unclear whether Freezr is included. I left a question about that for Uncle E, but haven't seen a response yet.

Edited to add: Evidently, Freezr is provided by Audiomodern when you register a serial. So apps bought from any third party (including JRR Shop) should qualify for the freebie, per Uncle E's response:

Uncle E, in the Audiomodern sale, is Freezr included with purchase of one of their other plugins?

Yes, that's on their site. Buy a plugin and you'll get Freezr for free.

Edited again to add: Only Plugin Boutique seems to specifically exclude expansions from Freezr freebie qualification, with this text:

Also, for a very limited time only grab Chordjam, Loopmix, Riffer, Playbeat, or the Random Generators pack and receive the brand new Freezr plugin FREE with your purchase - don't miss out!

So maybe everywhere else, an expansion would also get you Freezr? And maybe a little cheaper -- and/or with an extra with-any-purchase freebie -- than from Audiomodern directly, in some cases?

Edited by Zolton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It depends. 

The cheapest expansions I saw on Audiomodern's site were 5 Euro, and for Playbeat. In the cart with coupon, that's 3 Euro to get Freezr, and if you have Playbeat, a new expansion. If you don't, just Freezr.

On Loot Audio, I see Playbeat expansions as low as $2.86 US. A note there says they're eligible to also get Freezr, and Loot is currently giving away Mntra UDW LE, Waveshaper KR-55 and a Xenos Soundworks Serum pack with any purchase. You may also have credits accumulated there to make it cheaper.

On JRR Shop, the Playbeat expansions are $6.99, the FORUM/GROUP codes don't apply and there's no verbiage about free Freezr, though the answer above suggests anything registered with Audiomodern will qualify. Clearly not the best option for the low-low-lowest option, however -- for actual Audiomodern apps, JRR Shop has the cheapest prices I see. For Riffer, for example, it's $26..99 US (JRR blowout, no additional codes work) vs. $28.05 US (Loot) vs. $32 US (PB) vs. 32 Euro (Audiomodern, after discount).

Plugin Boutique says, as above, only apps qualify for Freezr, which may or may not be the case. Their Playbeat expansions start at $5 US, but you can choose one of three freebies and may have credits accumulated there to make it cheaper.

For dead-lowest penny pinching, Loot Audio could be the way to go. If you're interested in an app, JRR Shop may be better. If you have PB cash and/or value their freebies more, that's another option. If you're dealing natively in Euros, Audiomodern might wind up cheaper than anywhere else; I can only see the currency I'm working with here.

Edited by Zolton
Fixed a typo - Riffer is 32 Euro at AM, not 35.
  • Thanks 3
  • Great Idea 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, here on my system, the installer put the vst3 version into a new folder with a name 'Contents' that it created in my main VST3 folder. If the same happened to you then you may need to be careful updating the plugin in future as I think it's a bug, and the folder 'Contents' should simply carry the name of the plugin, according to the latest ways of doing things (sacrasm advisable). I suggest uninstalling first then installing any new version when updating. I already let them guys know.

Curious if it was just me?

On 11/12/2023 at 6:17 AM, chris.r said:

Just a heads up, here on my system, the installer put the vst3 version into a new folder with a name 'Contents' that it created in my main VST3 folder. If the same happened to you then you may need to be careful updating the plugin in future as I think it's a bug...

Just got a reply from the Support that they are going to release a quick update to fix this. 👍

7 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Playbeat is $37 at JRRSHOP with the coupon GROUP

https://www.jrrshop.com/audiomodern-playbeat

One wonders with many of these BLACK FRIDAY deals at the mo is one better waiting for the day itself where you might get an on the day further reduction %. Especially as most are now coming out early with there BF deals

According to MSD, Playbeat was down a little further last year at Best Service, so waiting may be smart:

https://musicsoftwaredeals.com/price-history/playbeat-3-by-audiomodern/

On the other hand, that was apparently also an early BF deal (the date listed is 11/11), so it's hard to know for sure. And BS's current Audiomodern sales (Playbeat/Loopmix for $45 each, Riffer/Chordjam at $32) aren't near the lowest at the moment.

It does look like most current deals (for Audiomodern and others) are running near or through the end of the month, though, so it's probably best to hold off to see whether any other shops hop in or lower prices further. 

Getting pretty fidgety sitting over here with an itchy trigger finger, though.

• Haha 1