Perfect World

Bajan Blue

So here is the last track we are releasing off our Indelible Stain album - The track is called Perfect World.  We have to finish this album now, as our new Album, Kiss of Storms,  is out in October!!

Firstly, I really want to thank everyone on this forum, for the help and support over the years – I can’t begin the explain how helpful that has been, so once again, thanks so much.

Now to Perfect World. I originally wrote this in 2010, but although I really liked the lyrics, I could never nail the music.

So I kept the lyric and started music wise from scratch.

Considering how long ago I wrote this, the lyrics sort of resonate with the World we have had to suffer the last few yearsJ

Hope you enjoy it.

You can see the lyrics here

https://devinelie.com/indelible-stain/perfect-world-ll/

And the whole album is available on Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/album/43IS1UScScZbhzNrfVaB8a

We’ve updated our website as well – we’ve got our own store now where you can get music and merchandise!!

https://devinelie.com

• Like 11

Bajan , I Love the energy and powerful harmonizing hooks in this.  It sounds like one of those songs that's a little hard to date , given the trends that seem to come and go.  I Really enjoyed the entire production.  Hats off to your drummer !     

Gonna be a Great album.         mark

On 9/20/2023 at 12:27 AM, Larry T. said:

Overall: great stuff. Nice vox, bass, synth work. A guitar or synth solo would have been a nice addition imho🎶🎶🎶🎶

Hi Larry

thanks for the very kind comments - on the new album Kiss of Storms there are definitely more guitar solos - promise😎😎

Cheers

Nigel

On 9/20/2023 at 7:32 PM, mark skinner said:

Bajan , I Love the energy and powerful harmonizing hooks in this.  It sounds like one of those songs that's a little hard to date , given the trends that seem to come and go.  I Really enjoyed the entire production.  Hats off to your drummer !     

Gonna be a Great album.         mark

Hi Mark - thanks for the great comments, really appreciated

This track is off our last album Indelible Stain - it really has been good for us

We just have to hope our new album Kiss of Storms which is out in October does as well

Once again thanks

Nigel

On 9/22/2023 at 12:52 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Very good, Nigel!  I'm putting you on my Christmas list.

Hi Lynn

Thanks for watching and commenting - is that a  sending or receiving list😎

keep well

Nigel

On 9/23/2023 at 6:52 AM, Supa Reels said:

Excellent production great vid ... 

Steve

Hi Steve

Hope you keeping well

Thanks for the kind comments - always appreciated

Cheers

Nigel