automation and tools

Didazne

1-I would like it to be easier on the subject of automation, since in my opinion it is tedious to have to look for each nop or fader that wants to do this automation.

My idea is that there is an indicator that shows you which parameter you are moving to be able to have a better flow at the time of automating, since if the producer has no knowledge of what is called the nop or fader to which he wants to atomize it can be done very uncomfortable this process.

2-In the theme of the tools I would like them to incorporate the cutting tool together with the other selection tools, to have greater flexibility when making arrangements to the tracks or tracks.

3 hours ago, DIDAZNE said:

but write automation cannot be done in external plugins.

Is that a question ?

Your right Automation cant be done on Ext devices. I believe what @scook was talking about was internal VST plug in parameters.

All you have to do is turn on automation and move any fader, knob, IE- Value and once the transport is stopped, that parameter is now in the lane/on the clip. No need for trying to find parameters. Once you make automation, they are right there.

• Like 2

Writing automation is great and everything but it only works for some external VSTs.I also saw that in these vst I do not get the options that are on top of everything (in the section of choosing the banks) and where I am supposed to activate this automation by writing .

Why could this problem be due?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody, I am new to the forum

A feature I would really  love to make automation easy would be :

Drag and drop a control of any vst (fader, button) to the instrument track would open the corresponding automation lane,  displaying the CC if it is hard coded

Possible ?