How to install Rapture Expansions?

Keni

OK... I seem to remember some "trick" to getting the expansions into Rapture but I haven't stumbled on it... I've run the expansions installer, but they don't appear which is when I seem to remember some detail that needs to be done to complete the task.

Am I wrong? Does anyone remember anything about this? I seem to recall using the expansion sounds more than the basics that were included...

Rapture Expansions - yes, it has been a long time since I did those!  -Now, I can only go from rusty memories, but I think you have to make sure they installed to the current Cakewalk Content folders, if not, search some of the common locations on your C:\ drive for the set of folders that installer creates, and move them there (along with the existing "factory" Rapture library material). Seems like I had to do that a few times.

If they are already there (look for the folder dates that match your recent install), maybe you just need to refresh the Rapture patch browser (sorry, I forget the keyboard shortcut for that - maybe in help?).  -Again, it's been so long, but yes, I think there are some steps needed, and I hope this helps!

17 minutes ago, JnTuneTech said:

Rapture Expansions - yes, it has been a long time since I did those!  -Now, I can only go from rusty memories, but I think you have to make sure they installed to the current Cakewalk Content folders, if not, search some of the common locations on your C:\ drive for the set of folders that installer creates, and move them there (along with the existing "factory" Rapture library material). Seems like I had to do that a few times.

If they are already there (look for the folder dates that match your recent install), maybe you just need to refresh the Rapture patch browser (sorry, I forget the keyboard shortcut for that - maybe in help?).  -Again, it's been so long, but yes, I think there are some steps needed, and I hope this helps!

Thanks... Yeah, I thought something like that. I already tried copying the expansions folder to he different locations I found fir Rapture (there’s another within the Rapture Sessions folder)...  tried reloading Rapture. I seemed to remember something like the refresh but I haven’t found it. Too tired tonight from last night’s gig, or was that this morning? My DAW was too tired too. So it already went to sleep. I’ll look again in the morning.

8 minutes ago, Favio said:

What is Rapture? I wanna post some problem with NI instruments and I'm looking if is the right topic

Rapture is an old Cakewalk product. Please create a new thread for your NI problem.