Arturia-Rev LX-24

Carlos  Iglesias

I love Arturia's products... but about LX-24.. some people say it's too CPU intensive and doesn't include the Chorus v4.4 algorithm of the real hardware

If you are an Arturia user, check the price, because for some users the price is 29€

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

I'm seeing €129 for the whole fx 3 collection. What's the upgrade deals like from fx to V Collection (when they have a sale of course.)

FX to V is 199, V to FX is 99.

This is 29 from FX3 so everyone can stop saying it’s 29 for them now.

Also yeah, first reports are saying CPU usage is stupidly high. Think Valhalla times 20.

Edited by jngnz

1 minute ago, jngnz said:

FX to V is 199, V to FX is 99.

This is 29 from FX3 so everyone can stop saying it’s 29 for them now.

Also yeah, first reports are saying CPU usage is stupidly high. Think Valhalla times 20.

Thanks. Do you happen to know how that works when they have sales? I know the crossgrade / upgrade prices get discounted too. Just trying to work out how to juggle everything to get the best deal. You know how it gets :).

44 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Thanks. Do you happen to know how that works when they have sales? I know the crossgrade / upgrade prices get discounted too. Just trying to work out how to juggle everything to get the best deal. You know how it gets :).

Oh I was talking about sale prices.

13 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

How does this compare to NI version?

Most comparisons I’ve seen are against the UAD version.  I’ve seen some folks report it’s a cpu hog while others say it’s not. Guess depends on system.  

I haven’t purchased yet but since I have fx3 I’m being offered it for an undisclosed amount ( not to piss jngnz off) haha. I plan to pull trigger later tonight.

a lot of the focus is on the advanced view which looks really nice for tweaking. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

And the one from Relab?

I've got the cheaper relab LX480 essential (which is based on a 480 not a 224) and it really feels like a demo for the full version.

It's got one of those really annoying GUIs that it seem,  wherever you click on it, it fires open a web browser and takes you to a website to encourage you to buy the full version.

It might well be a more accurate emulation - but really, who cares ?

3 hours ago, Promidi said:

What one has to ask oneself, at the end of the day, does one really need another reverb?

If someone asks you how many reverbs you have and you can actually answer that question, you don't have enough reverbs.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 8