Jump to content
Pragi

Get rid of your studio

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

When I listen to music I listen to melody and  harmony. How the chords move and how they react to each other.  This is what tickles my ears.

Next comes rhythm, I like rhythm, but if the melody and chord movement doesn't turn me on, then even a great rhythm will get old to me in 16-32 bars. On the other hand I can listen to something totally rubato and if the chords and melody are strong enough, never get tired of it.

Words last -- and in some songs I never get to the words, they just become articulations of the melody. There are songs I love that I never stopped to listen to the words. OK I'm weird that way, but I accept that.

So most rap music is lost on me since there is no chord movement (boring harmony) no melody, lots of rhythm and words I don't care to listen to.

Insights and incites by Notes

But I'm a musician, so the music part comes first to me. Obviously these things are not as important to the people who make West, Minaj and others superstars.

 

I'm sure most musicians are this way. I know I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 12:10 AM, Pragi said:

i have thought that FL studio is a DAW,.

What do you think about this statement  of Kanye "West"?

 

image.png.32779bc73d129bab5f595bc817c1201b.png

 

 Kanye , Dr Tele Funk ! is " hear for you In Da House!"  We only want's to help you w a cure ....if that is even possible ...

😎

 

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

 

 Kanye , Dr Tele Funk ! is " hear for you In Da House!"  We only want's to help you w a cure ....if that is even possible ...

😎

 

Kenny

Poor Kanye now is in big trouble cause after hearing  really good music the first time in his life he lost the orientation completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pragi said:

Poor Kanye now is in big trouble cause after hearing  really good music the first time in his life he lost the orientation completely.

Poor you got to be kidding. He will just live off his wifey's $$$$$$$

Plus,  now he is a preachin man. I hear there is an opening at one of the mega-Ch**ches :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Poor you got to be kidding. He will just live off his wifey's $$$$$$$

Plus,  now he is a preachin man. I hear there is an opening at one of the mega-Ch**ches :)

The music and fantasy of Kanye is the poorest sound and creative workI have ever  heard .

Nothing against people who are really poor , but Kanye's noise   is undescribeable ( I don't wonna get banned here.)

Edited by Pragi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pragi said:

The music and fantasy of Kanye is the poorest sound and creative workI have ever  heard .

Nothing against people who are really poor , but Kanye's noise   is undescribeable ( I don't wonna get banned here.)

I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

By the way:

If Great Britain leaves the EU,

how much free space will there be ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pragi said:

.

By the way:

If Great Britain leaves the EU,

how much free space will there be ?

How much will Britain charge for fish and chips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the Brits be able to slap a tariff on their dry sense of humor.

Will I be charged if I decide to do a silly walk 😜

So many question left unanswered.........................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

How much will Britain charge for fish and chips

That´s easy :

1 year

free beer.😄

Edited by Pragi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one ?

18 minutes ago, Pragi said:

.

By the way:

If Great Britain leaves the EU,

how much free space will there be ?

No one ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...