Feature Request: Print a Project

Seilmeister

Hi folks,

Every so often, I have a work in progress and would love to have the ability to print out the project tracks so I can take notes while listening to the current state of the song.

Right now I make a bunch of screenshots and stitch them together 😅

It works, but having the option to print it natively would be amazing 👍🏻

The staff printing function is great for arrangements, but for EDM, a printed view of the whole project seems more useful to me.

What do you guys think?

Stay Awesome,

Seilmeister

JMO: (1) It would be a waste of toner/ink and (2) it would be very expensive. Also, (3) to get an image of the entire project on a single sheet of paper might make it too small to read, depending on how many tracks you have, how wide the tracks are, and how long the tracks are.

Edited by User 905133
edits
  • Like 1

I suppose you could pause the music and do screen shots of select areas you want to print out.  If you have a high-end modern Smart-Phone you could take a video, I know Samsung Galaxy 20 series let you take a nice snap shots to print out.  Just a thought.  As far as CbB having the feature, NAH :) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I suppose you could pause the music and do screen shots of select areas you want to print out.  If you have a high-end modern Smart-Phone you could take a video, I know Samsung Galaxy 20 series let you take a nice snap shots to print out.  Just a thought.  As far as CbB having the feature, NAH :) 

Can make a video using one of the PC-based screen to animated gif tools too.

• Great Idea 1

Just a thought; perhaps the developers could add a command for the program to add track and buss names, as well as the names of plugins used on each track, to the project notes.  Another thought is to collect the data and export it as a spreadsheet file.