Jump to content
SteveStrummerUK

To my old mate Bapsi .... I'm really really REALLY sorry ...

Recommended Posts

At least it's not as bad as when you posted the one drawing attention to *that* folder.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

.... that I once though it was justifiable or appropriate to post this image in an online forum:

 

VujEZJP.jpg

 

Can you ever forgive lil' Straummy?

Ya

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I am both humbled and gladdened by your lengthy and highly evocative acceptance of my apologia 😄

 

I lurves it when you talk Italian to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, paulo said:

At least it's not as bad as when you posted the one drawing attention to *that* folder.

 

If I remember correctly - and I do - it was you who first spotted the offensive item in his screenshot 🙄

And then thought, "I know, I'll tell Strummy about this - he'll get in trouble 'cause I know he'll screenshot the bejasus out of that and post it all over the internet" 😕

No wonder CakeAlexS showed me no lurve whatsoever but though you was the best thing since sliced Guinness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

If I remember correctly - and I do - it was you who first spotted the offensive item in his screenshot 🙄

And then thought, "I know, I'll tell Strummy about this - he'll get in trouble 'cause I know he'll screenshot the bejasus out of that and post it all over the internet" 😕

No wonder CakeAlexS showed me no lurve whatsoever but though you was the best thing since sliced Guinness.

So, in a nutshell your defence is that a bigger boy made you do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

If I remember correctly - and I do - it was you who first spotted the offensive item in his screenshot 🙄

 

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If "that" folder owner had seen the picture above, he probably would have deleted it.

(At least I hope he would!😮)

Edited by craigb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mesh said:

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure?

Depends where you rub it🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😂🤣😂

I always "Wondered " where that picture came from , beings as I have nicked it and used it a few times ...

Oh well , as per the sound legal  advice of my counsel . I seek mercy from the court 

 

Kenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, Ok!!!  I admit it...  

 

I downloaded that pic from a torrent site.  I'm not proud of myself right now... 😔

 

 

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arghhh!  My eyes! I - can't - unsee- it!
I stumble around blindly around looking for that jug of mental bleach...
Thank goodness the speech-to-text (or in this case screech-to-text) converter was switched or my agony would only be shared with my 4 walls and my cats.

Found it!

everclear-190-proof-1.jpg
One bottle every 4 hours - until amnesia or hospitalization...

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was before Bapu joined the Jenny Craig Weight Loss Program......here's the after pic.

 

 

Lynda-Carter-as-WW.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 5:01 AM, Mesh said:

That was before Bapu joined the Jenny Craig Weight Loss Program......here's the after pic.

 

 

Lynda-Carter-as-WW.jpg

                                                                                                                        Let's not forget The Alembic

aL838Bq.jpg

Kenny

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...