SteveStrummerUK

To my old mate Bapsi .... I'm really really REALLY sorry ...

At least it's not as bad as when you posted the one drawing attention to *that* folder.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

.... that I once though it was justifiable or appropriate to post this image in an online forum:

VujEZJP.jpg

Can you ever forgive lil' Straummy?

Ya

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I am both humbled and gladdened by your lengthy and highly evocative acceptance of my apologia 😄

I lurves it when you talk Italian to me.

14 minutes ago, paulo said:

At least it's not as bad as when you posted the one drawing attention to *that* folder.

If I remember correctly - and I do - it was you who first spotted the offensive item in his screenshot 🙄

And then thought, "I know, I'll tell Strummy about this - he'll get in trouble 'cause I know he'll screenshot the bejasus out of that and post it all over the internet" 😕

No wonder CakeAlexS showed me no lurve whatsoever but though you was the best thing since sliced Guinness.

1 minute ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

If I remember correctly - and I do - it was you who first spotted the offensive item in his screenshot 🙄

And then thought, "I know, I'll tell Strummy about this - he'll get in trouble 'cause I know he'll screenshot the bejasus out of that and post it all over the internet" 😕

No wonder CakeAlexS showed me no lurve whatsoever but though you was the best thing since sliced Guinness.

So, in a nutshell your defence is that a bigger boy made you do it?

46 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure?

• Haha 1

If "that" folder owner had seen the picture above, he probably would have deleted it.

(At least I hope he would!😮)

Edited by craigb

9 hours ago, Mesh said:

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure?

Depends where you rub it🤣

😂🤣😂

I always "Wondered " where that picture came from , beings as I have nicked it and used it a few times ...

Oh well , as per the sound legal  advice of my counsel . I seek mercy from the court 

Kenny

Ok, Ok!!!  I admit it...  

I downloaded that pic from a torrent site.  I'm not proud of myself right now... 😔

😁

Arghhh!  My eyes! I - can't - unsee- it!
I stumble around blindly around looking for that jug of mental bleach...
Thank goodness the speech-to-text (or in this case screech-to-text) converter was switched or my agony would only be shared with my 4 walls and my cats.

Found it!

everclear-190-proof-1.jpg
One bottle every 4 hours - until amnesia or hospitalization...

• Haha 1

That was before Bapu joined the Jenny Craig Weight Loss Program......here's the after pic.

Lynda-Carter-as-WW.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 5:01 AM, Mesh said:

That was before Bapu joined the Jenny Craig Weight Loss Program......here's the after pic.

Lynda-Carter-as-WW.jpg

Let's not forget The Alembic

aL838Bq.jpg

Kenny

• Thanks 1