Jump to content

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, razor7music said:

OT: OK, Beatles fans--what's wrong with this picture?

It has the real Paul in it and not the fake one? 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, sarcasm doesn't play nice with text, so I'm not sure the error was so obvious I got some sarcastic responses--but last I checked Ringo was a drummer--not a guitar player! 🚱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, razor7music said:

Um, sarcasm doesn't play nice with text, so I'm not sure the error was so obvious I got some sarcastic responses--but last I checked Ringo was a drummer--not a guitar player! 🚱

Is it one of them pictures where different people see different things then? When I look Ringo isn't holding a guitar.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, paulo said:

Is it one of them pictures where different people see different things then? When I look Ringo isn't holding a guitar.

Same - Ringo is the one with the mustache unless I'm mistaken. Wasn't trying to be sarcastic at all.

Edited by Leadfoot
Elaboration
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Razor, but only Ringo would wear a turtle-neck sweater! 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, craigb said:

Sorry Razor, but only Ringo would wear a turtle-neck sweater! 😉

3d7875db3ff3bfc58cf12c7d95263f19.jpg

Ha!  Ok, I sit corrected!  (But that's Ringo in the front left.) 😆

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dang it! 😉Well, then Paul is definitely missing his left index finger--or he is the original inventor of the piano key 'flick' method.

Edited by razor7music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Is that the "real" Paul or the "fake" Paul?

See?  I'm not the only one asking that! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...