The DuoBros

Mighty Quinn - Manfred Mann acoustic version

Posted (edited)

One of my favorite Dylan tunes popularized by someone else.  Nice cover here; brings back fond memories of yesterday/year/decade. Have you done covers of other Dylan tunes as made famous by others, e.g., Hendrix's "All Along The Watchtower" (my favorite all-time Dylan cover)?  

Edited by User 905133

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

One of my favorite Dylan tunes popularized by someone else.  Nice cover here; brings back fond memories of yesterday/year/decade. Have you done covers of other Dylan tunes as made famous by others, e.g., Hendrix's "All Along The Watchtower" (my favorite all-time Dylan cover)?  

thanks, i have done cover of The Byrds Mr. Tambourine Man also a Bob Dylan song but only a Dylans songs are hard to sing....he is a great songwriter

Edited by The DuoBros
Wrong song title

One of the early singles I purchased when it was release Mr Manfred and his men.

Not a bad cover, has the same feel and vibe of the original but with bass ;) 

• Thanks 1

I have not heard a rendition of this for long now

I can't remember when

she sure is a good one

Thank you so much

• Like 1

nice job....you guys have great taste in the songs you choose to cover....the vocals, as always, are great 🎶🎙️🎸🎶

• Thanks 1

Love your voice, so accurate.  About Bob dylan, I did not know that he wrote it.   Fun song.  Have you done *blinded by the light* by Manfred?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Love your voice, so accurate.  About Bob dylan, I did not know that he wrote it.   Fun song.  Have you done *blinded by the light* by Manfred?

i done covers Fox on the run and Mighty Quinn by Manfred Mann

Great work!  Lovely backing harmonies.  I would love to hear your version of Fox on the run, that song holds memories for me.

• Thanks 1

Very nice harmonies.  I like the arrangement.  The guitar has a tasty sound in this song.  The piano blends into the background really well.  Very abrupt ending.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Busker Pete said:

Great work!  Lovely backing harmonies.  I would love to hear your version of Fox on the run, that song holds memories for me.

Thank you very much and here is "Fox on the run" cover we made 

• Like 2

Good job on this cover.