telecode 101

Softube Valley People Dyna-mite Sale $39

Where did you come across the code for this @telecode 101?

I am on their mailing list but didn't get an email about it. I'd love to understand the mystery of the Softube coupon codes. 

58 minutes ago, Craig N said:

Where did you come across the code for this @telecode 101?

I am on their mailing list but didn't get an email about it. I'd love to understand the mystery of the Softube coupon codes. 

they emailed the code.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

whatz the matter with you guys .. there  no love for Dynamite?

Deal shaming??  Is this is what we have come to?  🤪

This was on my list for a long time but I gave up waiting for any sort of sale. Now it's here, not quite no-brainer territory, but I'm wondering if I need it?  Is 40 bucks worth it?  Anyone have this?

Edited by mibby

17 minutes ago, mibby said:

Deal shaming??  Is this is what we have come to?

This was on my list for a long time but I gave up waiting for any sort of sale. Now it's here, not quite no-brainer territory, but I'm wondering if I need it?  Is 40 bucks worth it?  Anyone have this?

Right, a year ago at this price I'd have bitten even if I wasn't sure I had an immediate use for it. My no-brainer, "I'll find a use for it" price threshold has dropped to about $20 though!

• Like 1

When originally released, it was a single plug-in modeled on the hardware.

The current release includes the original plug-in along with separate gate and compressor plug-ins.

Seems like a decent price for 3 plug-ins.

I paid $66.36 in 2016 for the original version.

Can't say I use it all that much but then again, I have quite a few dynamics plug-ins before including all the channel strips with built-in dynamics processors.

• Like 1

I use the one that is built into the Heatbeat drum machine. I quite like what it does. I too am deciding as I recall I demoed it, I like it, but then I am able to get decent results with many other things I have in my collection.