Suboculis

Tomorrow Never Knows (Jungle Rework)

Drum n Bass n Beatles! Glad I had my good headphones on. Very nice electronic additions all the way through, and that bass was pretty manic. Very cool.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Illogistical Resource Dept. said:

pitch shifter to spread out the drums a bit and some mid side EQ as well.

if ya would explain what vst plugins and how to achieve mis/side eq.jack c.

I used the Soundtoys Microshift to spread out the drums a bit since they were all on one track, and the Fabfilter Pro-Q3 (which is my go-to EQ) to dynamically boost the low frequencies in the center and the highs left and right. Hope that helps.

On 5/12/2022 at 12:25 AM, PhonoBrainer said:

Drum n Bass n Beatles! Glad I had my good headphones on. Very nice electronic additions all the way through, and that bass was pretty manic. Very cool.

As PhonoBrainer said!!

I listened on monitors and sounded very good here

Nigel

• Thanks 1

Always one of those tracks I enjoy from the Beatles, mix sounds reasonable here on my Event 20/20's.

• Thanks 1

The Revolver album is maybe my all time Beatles fav.
Always felt that Tomorrow Never Knows was the inspiration for Are You Experienced?.
When doing something tedious, boring, repetitive; I just play TNK back in my head the whole time.

Great job, 👍's

t

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Suboculis said:

I used the Soundtoys Microshift to spread out the drums a bit since they were all on one track, and the Fabfilter Pro-Q3 (which is my go-to EQ) to dynamically boost the low frequencies in the center and the highs left and right. Hope that helps.

Would that ProQ3 move be just on the drum bus, or did you do that on the master bus? Just curious, I agree I use ProQ3 on every track.