kevinburns0423

Breakfast With Paul

I do enjoy this! Bass is in a nice pocket. Kudos on the vocals, they kill when they are doubled.

Allow me the first to make the complimentary Steely Dan reference. Glad I had the good headphones on for this one! Sweet pan moves at the end.

Loved it!

Cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

the complimentary Steely Dan reference.

That was the first furry thought when the vocal kicked in over the funky bass line. Nice stuff mix works well here. :) 

• Like 1

Cool stuff, really enjoyed this - Steely who??????

Sounds like a Kevin Burns original to me🤪

Nigel

• Like 1

Kevin , Great track ! I loved the vocal doubling using the low voice , and the airy delay/verb treatment you used.    (??) Lovely bass line as well.   Enjoyed it ..  mark

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah I have to concure with mark loved the vocal doubling  and well everything great song...it was really my cup of tea

Edited by Paul Bush
  • Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 4:48 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

I do enjoy this! Bass is in a nice pocket. Kudos on the vocals, they kill when they are doubled.

Allow me the first to make the complimentary Steely Dan reference. Glad I had the good headphones on for this one! Sweet pan moves at the end.

Loved it!

Cheers,

-Tom

On 3/31/2022 at 10:51 AM, mark skinner said:

Kevin , Great track ! I loved the vocal doubling using the low voice , and the airy delay/verb treatment you used.    (??) Lovely bass line as well.   Enjoyed it ..  mark

I love all the comments. Thank you so much, means alot to me to get feedback from other than friends and family. Much appreciated....Kevin Burns

Thanks for all the compliments....means so much to me. 

There was automation on the vocals, panning and effects sends. 

Thanks to everyone!!

If you and KurtS were going to put on a series of live concerts over 2, 4 or 6 nights you'd have to trade off who opens and who headlines. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

If you and KurtS were going to put on a series of live concerts over 2, 4 or 6 nights you'd have to trade off who opens and who headlines. 🙂 

He can headline, I have stage fright!  You're funny.

Kevin . . . coolness factor way high on this track, super clean mix, enjoyed very much !

really well done kevin....all around great job....song, lyrics, vox, arrangement, playing, mix 🎵🍽️🍳🥓

Cool! I liked the song and groove.  Sounds nice.