Browser right collapse arrow UI bug(?)

Lost Phases

Hi,
So i have been getting into theming Cakewalk and today while i was working on the arrows for my theme i noticed this weird UI bug in Cakewalk related to the plugin browser collapse arrow.
At first when i open a project the arrow direction seems to work correctly for expanding and collapsing the browser but once i go to Preferences and change the theme or re-apply the same theme the arrow keeps pointing to the left even when i have the browser expanded, as far as i can remember shouldn't it be pointing to the right once the browser expands?...and it does point to the right before i change the theme or re-apply the same theme. This doesn't seem to be happening with the expand and collapse arrows on the Inspector side. I thought maybe i got a faulty installation or whatever and reinstalled Cakewalk and this still seems to be happening even in the default Tungsten as well as the Mercury theme. I know this is a minor thing but now that i have noticed this it's somehow driving me crazy 🥴.
I have attached a video to explain it better what i am talking about and i have done this with the default Tungsten theme:

Edited by In A Week

8 minutes ago, Colin Nicholls said:

I recommend having this discussion in the UI Themes forum.

Are you sure the problem persists between fresh launches of the application? There are some visual theme characteristics that don't refresh perfectly unless you re-open Cakewalk.

Hi Colin,

I just found out that if i undock and redock the browser then it gets fixed again. In these past few days as i am learning more and more about themeing Cakewalk i am also coming across some of these..."minor ui glitches", if u will. But for now if i just undock and redock the browser this issue gets fixed.

Also, since u pointed it out i will try to send any ui questions in the UI Themes Forum from now on, thanks a lot. 😃

Edited by In A Week