Jump to content
mcmd

Softube Amp Room $41

Recommended Posts

Marshall Bluesbreaker expansion is also on sale.


 

Quote

 

Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962USD 19.00

Your order value: USD 99.00

Promotion code: HOLIDAYSPECIALS

Total discounts: -USD 80.00

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Marshall Bluesbreaker expansion is also on sale.


 

 

They must have heard you 🙂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone using a Console 1?

Do you need to have an iLoc account to get it working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@telecode 101 I'm still trying to find the "Try Now" button.

What are the "rooms" like? The Blues Breaker had a real nice ambiance to it.
The walk through video just kind of touched on it, but no in depth discussion or example
Fame and SSSR have become my goto Guitar and Drum rooms, pretty happy with both...

t

I stopped just short of "heck with it" its only $60 bucks for the BB and Amp Room; most folks
I know spend that at Starbucks in a week (faster if they're 20 something), not to mention an evening with bandmates at the bar...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

@telecode 101 I'm still trying to find the "Try Now" button.

What are the "rooms" like? The Blues Breaker had a real nice ambiance to it.
The walk through video just kind of touched on it, but no in depth discussion or example
Fame and SSSR have become my goto Guitar and Drum rooms, pretty happy with both...

t

I stopped just short of "heck with it" its only $60 bucks for the BB and Amp Room; most folks
I know spend that at Starbucks in a week (faster if they're 20 something), not to mention an evening with bandmates at the bar...

I don't see any rooms. I don't even see some of the ability to move mics and change them as I do on other cabinets in AmpRoom. It's just whats under the Cabinet and Microphones section here.

https://www.softube.com/manuals/marshall-bluesbreaker-1962

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

You're not running the Blues Breaker in their "Amp Room", you're running it standalone?

t

I was running it in AmpRoom. I am just adjusting room mic faders to control ambience and space.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Marshall Bluesbreaker expansion is also on sale.


 

 

Where do these sales get listed?

Are they being sent to existing subscribers through email?
I haven't received any notifications about any of the Marshall amp deals ($19) so far from Softube directly.

Edit: Found the email.

Edited by Kal S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Marshall JMP 2203, Murder One Lemmy Signature or Kerry King Signature will get a deep discount ... isnta-buys if so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Craig N said:

I wonder if Marshall JMP 2203, Murder One Lemmy Signature or Kerry King Signature will get a deep discount ... isnta-buys if so.

Lemmy is too new. The other two, possibly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

You're not running the Blues Breaker in their "Amp Room", you're running it standalone?

t

I was goofing around this morning and I tried to match as close as possible the Softube bluesbreaker settings I used yesterday in Amplitube 5 as close as I could. In AT5 I  am using the JH Gold from Hendrix collection [1] and  Brit Greens which *should* be close. The original BB had Green 30watts. The Brit Greens are 25w. I uploaded the demo.  Sounds nothing like it. The close mics are matched I think. I can't see room mics in AT5 that match what Softube are doing. 

at5-bb-2.jpg

AT5-bb.jpg

st-bb.jpg

 

source: IK Multimedia site.

Quote

[1] JH Gold – Model based on a Marshall® JTM 45™. Was one of Hendrix’s favorite amps. He liked to play it really loud.

 

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I was goofing around this morning and I tried to match as close as possible the Softube bluesbreaker settings I used yesterday in Amplitube 5 as close as I could. In AT5 I  am using the JH Gold from Hendrix collection [1] and  Brit Greens which *should* be close. The original BB had Green 30watts. The Brit Greens are 25w. I uploaded the demo.  Sounds nothing like it. The close mics are matched I think. I can't see room mics in AT5 that match what Softube are doing. 

at5-bb-2.jpg

AT5-bb.jpg

st-bb.jpg

 

source: IK Multimedia site.

 

Would be great if you could share sound samples.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Kal S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I was goofing around this morning and I tried to match as close as possible the Softube bluesbreaker settings I used yesterday in Amplitube 5 as close as I could. In AT5 I  am using the JH Gold from Hendrix collection [1] and  Brit Greens which *should* be close. The original BB had Green 30watts. The Brit Greens are 25w. I uploaded the demo.  Sounds nothing like it. The close mics are matched I think. I can't see room mics in AT5 that match what Softube are doing. 

at5-bb-2.jpg

AT5-bb.jpg

st-bb.jpg

 

source: IK Multimedia site.

 

LOL, I woke up this AM thinking to try the same thing using that Amplitube JH Gold amp....great minds 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark Stow said:

LOL, I woke up this AM thinking to try the same thing using that Amplitube JH Gold amp....great minds 

 

Yeah. It was a fun exercise.  I think with a little eq and effects in AT5, you can try to match it.

FWIW.. Softube BB can load in standalone mode in the DAW and use a lot less resources than AT5. So that's something worth considering if deciding to buy it.  I know I am coming across as a Softube fanboi. But to be honest, I really love using AT5 and it's alot of fun. They both are different tools. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kal S said:

Would you be great if you could share sound samples.

its on my Soundclound page. I don't want to clutter the thread with sound files. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

I stopped just short of "heck with it" its only $60 bucks for the BB and Amp Room; most folks
I know spend that at Starbucks in a week (faster if they're 20 something), not to mention an evening with bandmates at the bar...

Bit the bullet for: "'heck with it' its only $60 bucks for the BB and Amp Room"

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2021 at 5:44 AM, telecode 101 said:

Marshall Bluesbreaker expansion is also on sale.


 

 

When I click through, I see it for $59, not 19😟

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

still trying to find the "Try Now" button.

There is a good reason for the D&A in my screen name.
Evidently I was having a "senior moment", although I shall forever cling to the notion that it was a "glitch" at the SofTube website...

t

or, of course, Rockus & Rollus, the gods of Rock Music, were just having a little "chuckle" at my expense (again)...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...