Ikmultimedia Syntronik 2

Carlos  Iglesias

Great to hear, Reid!

Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX users should be able to unlock Syntronik 2.

Anybody with authorization issues or people with the products mentioned above who aren't seeing what they should authorized, please try the following:

• Load the IK Product Manager
  • UNauthorize the Syntronik 2 there
  • Next, Re-Authorize it again

Custom Shop Application location:
MAC: HD > Applications > Custom Shop
PC: Start > Programs > IK Multimedia > Custom Shop

• Load the Custom Shop application from the location above
  • At the top go to your account name > Restore My Purchases
  • All your modules, etc should be unlocked.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Really?? How conspiratorial.  I'm sorry for speculating about it. I'll delete my previous post. 

It is fine, I think these things come out time to time about many companies and it is frequently news to those companies' officers lol

Edith - and at least this isn't one of those cases where they're fishing to get us and/or others to purchase some "report" about it.  Pretty sure they realize most companies have smartened up in that aspect.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I installed Syntronik 2 in the Product Manager, and then I went to my Product Page and started downloading the synths. 

I'm downloading everything into my backup drive.  This is going to take a while, but I'm not over there watching it.  It's good to have an extra copy.

And then I think I should be able to delete all my Syntronik Synths. and free up that space in the computer and in the backup drive. 

Maybe there's a better way, @Peter - IK Multimedia