cclarry

Sonokinetic Black Friday and 12 Days of Xmas

Great, I was able to get the free woodwinds that I missed last year. Now that completes the strings, brass and woodwinds

Last year, I got carousel as a freebie as part of the 12 days of Xmas. However, I just noticed that it is still free. Has it always been free?

55 minutes ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

EDIT:  They fixed it! Go claim yer freebie!

I think this is the first time where I'm really disappointed from getting a freebie! I got woodwinds back few year ago and I really wanted to get brass this time, not strings. And I saw brass being removed from my account at first but when I got back to trying again, this time with strings, I was surprised to see it went through. This is probably where they have fixed it. Now I can't have brass anymore because I already have strings! Such a bummer... LOL

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Still over 600 of each available. Did you get yours, @TheSteven ?

Thanks for asking but I am ready have all three (2 past freebies and 1 bought)  and don’t want to deprive someone else from getting one…

• Like 1

Thanks, Sonokinetic. 
Sure hope you’ll also bring back Ostinato Noir as a freebie. Missed that one.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Today is the big one. Get them free while you can. Almost 100GB worth of Sordino Strings.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

Today is the big one. Get them free while you can. Almost 100GB worth of Sordino Strings.  

My download shows 26 Gb...Am I missing something?

Don’t know, Lars, got that size from the blurb saying “97GB NCW compressed” so I guess that’s before compression. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Don’t know, Lars, got that size from the blurb saying “97GB NCW compressed” so I guess that’s before compression. 

Which blurb is that? This is what I see on the web site which says 24.3GB Compressed NCW Format:

image.thumb.png.13ec2c6273f7f247db569ff46e445d4b.png

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Which blurb is that? This is what I see on the web site which says 24.3GB Compressed NCW Format:

image.thumb.png.13ec2c6273f7f247db569ff46e445d4b.png

They actually changed it. Sneaky fellows. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fleer said:

They actually changed it. Sneaky fellows. 

Yeah, I also saw the original 97 GB compressed stat on their site, and thought "whoa!", that's a hell of a freebie. However, it still a pretty impressive freebie at 24gb -- the library sounds great. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Amicus717 said:

Yeah, I also saw the original 97 GB compressed stat on their site, and thought "whoa!", that's a hell of a freebie. However, it still a pretty impressive freebie at 24gb -- the library sounds great. 

Give me those giga-bytes!!!

• Haha 1