Jump to content
whoisp

Broken World (Language that may offend) now band

Recommended Posts

On 8/29/2021 at 4:26 PM, jack c. said:

no need for bad words.wonderful total job.jack c.

Cheers Jack, learn't a bit about side chaining with this one and messing with position of vocals 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed the song and the video too. I really like the vocals and the way they change throughout the song, and the fx changing on them. Fun bass. Serious subject matter. Sometimes all one can do is make a song and this is great.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, treesha said:

I really enjoyed the song and the video too. I really like the vocals and the way they change throughout the song, and the fx changing on them. Fun bass. Serious subject matter. Sometimes all one can do is make a song and this is great.

Thank you so much Treesha, at least one person likes it, i enjoyed making it and iv'e been really exploring styles this year to dabble with sound tracks. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably one to many f'ck the system or they think you may have breached some copyright with your footage. 

Mix works well on the Even 20/20's

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Probably one to many f'ck the system or they think you may have breached some copyright with your footage. 

Mix works well on the Even 20/20's

Probably not enough f'ck the system what you talking about haha,  no  copyright issue, apparently Ai mistake because its banned my whole account, still waiting for them to get back to me. 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done on all levels! 
Long tradition of using music to question authority. you’ve nailed it; hence the ban. Wear it proudly!

t

the only way evil triumphs, is if good men and women do nothing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Well done on all levels! 
Long tradition of using music to question authority. you’ve nailed it; hence the ban. Wear it proudly!

t

the only way evil triumphs, is if good men and women do nothing. 

Thank you, i love cakewalk is the main thing haha. Music is my best way to express and get that stress out.   Iv'e been in a court case that's been dragging on for 8 yrs so was a bit of a release after things were adjourned.  However, i was in court today, adjourned until February 2022 again, yep fxxk the system. The authority on this matter have no jurisdiction and are trying to escape accountability and seems they want to were me down.  Narr its a  cakewalk in the park... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...